PDA

View Full Version : Fur coat

slleipnir
02-15-2003, 09:38 AM
Ok, heres a stupid thread, but I'm bored :D
Is your dogs fur soft, not, or kinda?

slleipnir
02-15-2003, 09:41 AM
Both of mine are soft. You wouldn't think Jo being a lab would be soft, but she's actually very soft..lol!
Zeke is kinda, but not Jo soft :D:D

RubyMutt
02-15-2003, 09:53 AM
Ruby is kinda soft, but not as soft (or as rough) as some dogs I have pet :)

primabella
02-15-2003, 10:02 AM
mickey is better than a blanket. i just use him to warm me up sometimes..:p he is VERY soft! :D

lovemyshiba
02-15-2003, 10:18 AM
Kito is sooooooooo soft!!! I love when he snuggles up next to me!!
Abbey's is not soft, but she's a good snuggler too!!

Aspen and Misty
02-15-2003, 10:33 AM
Chewy gets complaments from everyone how soft his coat is! They always ask me what I use and I just tell them he is bruched everyday to keep him that way. They are amazed at how muhc a brush can do :D

Ash

anna_66
02-15-2003, 09:52 PM
I didn't vote because all 3 of ours have different fur.

Angus' is course, but silky feeling, Roxey's is wirey in places & supersoft in others (like right behind her ear), and Huney...she's just a softie all over!

robinh
02-15-2003, 10:04 PM
I didn't vote either. All four of mine are different. Peach has wiry topcoat and downy soft undercoat. Carly's is silky and kind of fly-away. Max coat is short and silky. Molly's is more like baby hair - very fine and very fly-away.

Cheshirekatt
02-15-2003, 10:19 PM
Wilma-soft pitbull
Joxer-bristly boxer coat
Buford-semi-soft mastiff mix
Norbert-very soft, semi long hound/shepard? It's a mystery

Kfamr
02-16-2003, 12:09 AM
Simba isn't soft in some places, but his neck and ears are really soft.. He's really furry around his neck [ it's his maine!] and i loooooooove to stick my face in it! I love to kiss his ears too because they're so soft, and of course his cheeks [the ones on his head lmao!] ahhhhh I just love him all over!:)

wolf_Q
02-16-2003, 01:43 AM
Nebo is SOFT....everyone is always saying they can't believe out soft he is...even his longer guard hairs are soft.

Smokey is pretty soft, much softer when he's really clean. Reggie is soft on the fur on his belly/legs, but the dark strip down his back is wirey.

tomkatzid
02-16-2003, 01:50 AM
Nina is VERY soft and fluffy, her tummy is sort of wirey. Ashlee is sleek and soft.

oodlesofpoodles
02-16-2003, 06:22 PM
all of mine have soft coat rileys is very soft double coated and in full show coat, gannie soft she is in the historical or modified continial cut and pearlie mae is in a pet clipl:) :) :) :)

Poodle&Labmix
02-16-2003, 06:52 PM
My older dog Dúna has really soft fur, that's why I voted for soft fur. She's a min. Poodle.

My pup has both, she is soft most of the places exept on her back where the fur is a bit courser....sort to speak.
She has really long hair but looks like she is shorth haired. She has longer hairs on hr neck, on her back and behind her hind legs. She has a really hard fur just above her tail (on her back), it's strange, I have washed her many times but the fur isn't dirty, it's just that way. I have no idea how she will look when she grows up :)
p.s. she's a Icelandic Sheepdog/Labrador Retriever mix.