hillo eveyone
this iz Patches, an I sittin here with my brudder and sizterz
and talking on the net with my otter 2 sizterz
we know you hoomuns alwys talkin bout uz cats
well we want to talk to each other.
I get to go first .
what iz you all's favrit kind of food?
what toys do you like to play with?
oh, I want to talk more but my big siz Em say it her turn, and she iz makin me move, bye!

this is Emma, how many others have brothers and sizters that are a pain in the tail sometimes and they have to be swatted? I don't do that much, but sometymez!
what magazine do you lik to reed? me and weezy like cat fancy,
sometimes they have cute boy cats in there haha.

this iz Charlie, my mom calls me charlie-bear. me not a bear!
I get nurvus coose mom stares at me sometimes( she thinks it funny to watch me play but I thnk it rude of her)
I was saved from a "wash" wen I only 1 month old! all alone. I don't kno where my first mommy go! I scared, but then the people save me, and then I go live with this mommy. I went home with patches and we play all the time. so fun!

marysmerrycats
02-15-2003, 02:50 AM
hey, charlie, you were not suposed to post yet!
this iz Louisey, and I have fun running around the house, and I gett eh crazies once a day, run from room to room and jump on mom on the couch then run away again.

Im Cassie, and I always lick mom, and she does not like it, thatys why I do it. she thinks its weird. I don't care. I also like sitting in front of the computer, just where Im in her way!

hello from Muffin..
Im happy in my new home! I like Callie, and I don't mind talking to the others as long as I don't have to live in the same house with them!
hi, my name is Callie. I live with Muffin, and I am glad coose now I don't have to hide under the bed from Emma!
what is your favorite pastime? what is your favorite treat? ok bye!

marysmerrycats
02-15-2003, 02:58 AM
what a bunch of goofy cats I have...

Randi
02-15-2003, 05:09 AM
.... are a pain in the tail
LOL LOL! I like that one! :D

You do have a lovely bunch of cats there! ;)

02-15-2003, 06:05 AM
Maya & Inka here !!

Maya : He he , a thread for cats only !! What a luxury This is what I was hoping for too! My mommy hasn't been on the puter much lately , and I have so much to tell! Everyday , I have licked her face , hands and I always warm up her feet when she is laying down on the couch ;) Aw , she really has "coldies" sometimes ... like ice-cubes !! My sister Inka thinks she is helping too , but all she does is either chase my tail or lay ON TOP OF ME :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ! But I love her , she is a bit wild , but it is a softie , hehe;) ;)

Inka : Hi there ! I wanna speak up here too , of course:rolleyes: ! I know , I am a bit wild sometimes , but hey , I am a young cat ; and young cats have to be brave and active , yea !! My mommy says it is almost time for me to go to the white-coats for being "fixed"; I wonder what she means by that ???
Oops , I've got to go , my mommy just put some food in our bowls:p :p ! see ye!

smokey the elder
02-15-2003, 08:07 AM
Diz iz Bosun here. Cud somewon tell my meowmie to REMOOVE that stoopid Buddy from my ecksalted prezenze? He aks like a P*PPY!