PDA

View Full Version : a letter to them

marysmerrycats
02-15-2003, 02:13 AM
it was a year ago Feb. 13th that Cookie died. someone, I can't remember who, a vet I think, told me to write a letter to her. it might sound silly, but just to write down the things you would want to tell her, things you loved about her, things you remember of her. so I did and it turned out to be a long letter.
I thought some of you that have recently lost your beloved kittycats might like to try the same thing. it might help a little.
I found my letter about a week ago, but have not read it again, yet. I think I will tonight though.
Just want to say again to all those that have lost their fur-babies, how very sorry I am for your loss. your cats were beautiful and I miss them too.

02-15-2003, 06:35 AM
What a great idea ! I never did that ; but I talk to my Sydney EVERY day !! He was my first andI still miss him so much!

neko1
02-15-2003, 07:54 AM
Actually I wrote a letter to my grandmother when she died last year. I put it in her casket. I did not make a copy for myself because I just wanted her to have the only one. I do remember everything I wrote so I really don't need one. I think it helped tremendously.