PDA

View Full Version : Wish Us Luck!!!

Aspen and Misty
02-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Chewy and Jillian will be staying in the very first hotel tomrrow! Last time I left my pets at home thigns went on in my house that I do not aprove of or allow my children around. So they are comeing with me :D . I can't wait to see how Chewy does in a new place with new people! I hoep he dehaves himself :D

Ash

Dixieland Dancer
02-15-2003, 07:14 AM
Mine love staying in a hotel! Actually when we travel with the dogs we always try to get a Hotel Suite (refrig, stove, sink, bigger room) instead of just a room if possible. Most times these types of rooms are about the same or cheaper than regular hotel rooms.

When we went to the Cleveland Dog Show we stayed in the Marriott Townplace Suites and only paid $44.00 a night. The cheapest regular room we could find was $59.95.

I Hope they enjoy their new adventure and do really well for you! I Hope your house survives you being gone too! :eek:

lovemyshiba
02-15-2003, 09:52 AM
Good luck!!
I'm sure Chewy will love being in a hotel--mine haven't been yet, but we're planning to take them soon!!
Let us know how it goes!!

Aspen and Misty
02-15-2003, 10:39 AM
hi! This is Chewy. My mom just told me we are going on a trip! I thought maybe to see some doggie friends but nope its so mom can have a nice vacation. I'm so gald I get to go this time. Last time they went anywhere they made me stay at the vets I'm still upset about it. :o adn I was only 3 months old :eek: just a baby! I heard we have to take that bunny with us. She goes everywhere. But thats ok. I really like Jillian. She is good company :D

Chewy

primabella
02-15-2003, 10:44 AM
from the pen of MikEE

hey chewy and jillian,
dis is mikee. my momz told me you guys get to go on a nice twip. i wish i could getz outa da houze. anywayz, i jus wanna wished you guyz a good twip and pleaze take a lot of pix. i love pics. alzo, i wuz wonderin about teddy. do you getz ta take him anywhere? he'ze a nice doggie i esspeshially like his breedz of dogz. hehez :D i have ta go...mommy tinks i might break da computer from stepping on the board so much! bye byez, and good luck! :)
-MikEE
http://jesse.gq.nu/sheltiecomp.gif

Aspen and Misty
02-16-2003, 09:45 AM
Hi ya'll. Its Chewy. We had a GREAT time. Everyone called me "Such a pretty Girl" :D . I guess sometimes I am a little to pretty for people. You know guys are suposed to be ugly and rugged. Hee hee. I wanted to go swim in the pool. We had a nice balcony over looking it and with all them people there I think I woulda had a great time! The pool was even open till 2 cause a frat was having a reuniun. I was a big hit with them. They all loved me :D Jillian was good. Although she was kept in the bathroom and tried to expeat 3 times, I taught her everything she knows.

Well I need to go find mom. She is really sick and I think I need to take a nap with her.

Chew