PDA

View Full Version : Wilma Made Paste!!

Cheshirekatt
02-14-2003, 12:42 PM
So last night I apparently forgot to put away a new package of powdered sugar that I bought. :rolleyes: When I got up this morning I let the dogs out of their crates and took went outside in the yard with them. For some reason Wilma didn't want to go outside, but I didn't think much of it because she doesn't like to be cold and it was really cold outside.

When I came back in I sat down to watch some tv. My boyfriend comes into the living room and says hi to all the dogs and then asks where Wilma is. Uh-oh. We walk into the kitchen and there she is.....single-handedly trying to lick up an ENTIRE package of powdered sugar that one of the cats had knocked off the counter! She successfully turned it into a big paste puddle which I've spent all morning trying to clean off the hardwood floor! LOL You should have seen her.....she looked like a little sugar-coated pitbull. Hehe.

tatsxxx11
02-14-2003, 02:34 PM
Hee, hee!!:D Sounds like something my Star would do!!:D:D:D I always wonder what she's up to when she's too quiet and can't be found! Was it her way of saying "Mom, make me a cake??" :) Too cute, Wilma! Wish you had gotten a picture!!:eek:

Cheshirekatt
02-14-2003, 03:23 PM
You know......I should have figured something was up. It was waaaaay too quiet in the house. lol I think she just wanted to be my little sugar-coated valentine!

tatsxxx11
02-14-2003, 03:49 PM
Awwwwwwww!!! I'll bet your Mommy's valentine every day, sweetie!!:)

Dixieland Dancer
02-14-2003, 07:27 PM
The picture you painted was too cute for words! I can see a powdery pit bull and a not so happy mommy scrubbing the floor!