PDA

View Full Version : The war over Pumpkin and my cat valentine

neko1
02-14-2003, 06:04 AM
As you all know, Pumpkin is still a little confused about her valentine. She's picking Luke, but still wants to have Lucas too.
When big daddy Brian heard of this, he got upset because he wanted Pumpkin to be HIS valentine. This poor cat's getting pulled in 3 different directions!! (It's hard being an orange girl!)
So I don't think anyone's gonna come out of this happy today:(

Pictures of MY valentine cat will be up tonight when I get home from work. Why so late, do you ask, cause my valentine's in the hospital!! It's Cocoa, my boss's cat!! He's been in the hospital for a couple of months now not feeling well, but he's doing so much better and Dr. Sova said he's gonna take him home soon. I'm really gonna miss him when he goes so I have to take this opportunity for him to be my valentine before he leaves!! I'm bringing in my digicam today so I can get a couple of shots of him!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-14-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by neko1
As you all know, Pumpkin is still a little confused about her valentine. She's picking Luke, but still wants to have Lucas too.
When big daddy Brian heard of this, he got upset because he wanted Pumpkin to be HIS valentine. This poor cat's getting pulled in 3 different directions!! (It's hard being an orange girl!)
So I don't think anyone's gonna come out of this happy today:(

Don't be too sure. See Luke's solution under their Valentine's thread (Luke be mine). He's a very loving guy and want's Pumpkin's happiness above all else.;) :D

neko1
02-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Yeah he sure is a doll!