PDA

View Full Version : Friends Of Cats

SANDY FROST
02-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Hi I'm bit of an airhead the 2 days. Finally a real rainstrom in sunny San Diego.
I couldn't hardly drive on the freeway because the visibility was poor. At last its' Thursday and is only raining here and there and not like a downpour where we got over an inch of badly needed rain.

I maded my trek out to east county in the foothills. I had a truck cab full of donations for the friends of cats. It is nice out there because evferyone is always happy to see you especially the cats. It is a no kill shelter.

Isaw an old friend Maxwell the wonder tabby. He usually had a bent ear from a fight. Well not much of an ear left but a stub. He was fighting with another cat and his ear abcessed. But he fine and his old charming self. I made a new friend
out there. A orange-sorrow male tabby valled Sailor. He is such A LOVEBUG
that I know he'll be adopted soon. As soon as I went into his room he was on my shoulder purring and licking my hair. I tried 3 times to get him off my sholulder
then he woukd stwich sides from left to right and then right to left. I put him down on a shelf and this went on twice. I almost wanted to take him home but my 3 Bengals woul not like that. Finaly I made outside the roomand he was still loving me through the glass.but a volenteer went in and he found a new shoulder.
He is a big cat with a big heart who wants nothing but to love everyone. If you live in San Diego and Sailor sounds like the cat for you. Please call Friends Of CATS on olde highway 80.
Sandy Frost:D :)

SANDY FROST
02-15-2003, 12:55 AM
Ah come on some one post reply.
:)
Sandy Frost

02-15-2003, 06:47 AM
Is it raining now in San Diego ? Sounds like Belgium , he he ! Although , no , I may not complain ; as this a very "wet" country , I am so happy that last week the sun was shining every day !!:cool: :cool: :cool:
You are a great cat-lover , hey Sandy ?!! Me too:cool: :D :D

SANDY FROST
02-15-2003, 09:38 AM
I love going out to rural areas of the county.
People are nice and I can see lots of wildlife
from hawks to coyotes crossing the road and if i'm luckly a bobcat.

By the way your country has the best chocolate.
Sandy Frost:D