PDA

View Full Version : Samantha, will you be my Valentine?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-13-2003, 09:42 PM
After I so rudely reminded Tubby that tomorrow was Valentine's day, he hopped the next flight to Vermont, hired a carriage and headed to Samantha's house.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p3810005f560d9c4c85bc755138e15619/fca48f6d.jpg

They had a romantic carriage ride, snuggled under the blankets, on the way to dinner. Had a wonderful seafood dinner, and an even more romantic ride back home under the stars. They are now snug as two bugs in a rug in front of Vermontcat's fireplace, sipping goblets of Cat Sip and cooing sweet nothings to each other.

Tubby sent me this message and picture when they got back, and said they would both soon be snoring up a storm in front of that fireplace. Oops, I guess he assumed that Samantha snored like he does. ;) He said he would be home tomorrow afternoon so Peanut wouldnt' be alone this weekend (he's such a good brother).

Vermontcat, I hope he's not too much trouble, and he assured me he sent his medicine along so if you could give it to him tomorrow morning, that would be great.

Enjoy your night Tubby & Samantha. You've both been such good kitties you deserve a night together.

Awww....love is in the air. ;) :D

Vermontcat
02-13-2003, 10:00 PM
Wow! Was I surprised to see Tubby at my door!
The two sweeties should be asleep by now, it was nice to sit by the fire with them for a bit since it has been so cold and snowy here!
He is no trouble at all, I will give him his medicine in the morning like you asked.
Oh and Samantha only snores rarely and it is a quiet ladylike sound.;) Usually she is loudest when she purrs and purrs and purrs!
Samantha told me that she will most definately be his Valentine! She even gave him that mousie! ;)

Miss Meow
02-13-2003, 10:00 PM
How romantic! Are there wedding bells in the air??? :D

Barbara
02-14-2003, 10:56 AM
Oh I see these 2 had really the most romantic Valentine's day. :D :D :D

Vermontcat
02-15-2003, 06:36 PM
http://www.perrysfishhouse.com/images/FISHHOUS.JPGHere is a photo of the restaurant Tubby and Samantha ate at.
It is called Perry's Fish House. They really loved the shrimp cocktail and getting to pick out their lobsters from the lobster tank.:)
Tubby brought some very nice presents for Samantha and I will try to post some photos of her with them later.
Samantha said she and Tubby stopped by to visit Graemer and Miley on their way to the airport for his flight home.
She said they were very happy to have some visitors to help cheer them up.
I hope Tubby's trip home went well and that he is staying nice and warm back home with his family.:)

rosethecopycat
02-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
http://www.perrysfishhouse.com/images/FISHHOUS.JPGHere is a photo of the restaurant Tubby and Samantha ate at.
It is called Perry's Fish House. They really loved the shrimp cocktail and getting to pick out their lobsters from the lobster tank.:)
Tubby brought some very nice presents for Samantha and I will try to post some photos of her with them later.
Samantha said she and Tubby stopped by to visit Graemer and Miley on their way to the airport for his flight home.
She said they were very happy to have some visitors to help cheer them up.
I hope Tubby's trip home went well and that he is staying nice and warm back home with his family.:)

These guys have a better lifestyle than me!

I can't afford lobster.:rolleyes:

Barbara
02-16-2003, 05:22 AM
Perry's Fish House
I would love to have dinner there!

They have style, T+S

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-18-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat

Yes, Tubby got back right before the snow started here. There was a knock on our door and this limo driver said there was a cat in the car that insisted on coming to this address and did I know anything about it. I nodded, paid him and Tubby came tromping into the house, all full of stories about his wonderful night with Samantha.

Terry and I left Saturday morning for a visit to my Mom's in WI, and didn't get back until Sunday night, so we didn't get all the details yet, but Peanut has been asking why Tubby got to go someplace and she didn't, so I guess maybe I'll send her along to Puerta Vallarta with Edwina next time - if Edwina allows that is. ;) :D

I'm so glad Samantha enjoyed her little surprise visit. :D

Vermontcat
02-18-2003, 11:36 AM
I am still waiting to get the photos of Samantha and her presents off the digital camera so hopefully in the next day or two I can post them. No diamond ring this time but it seems like Samantha and Tubby would like to take their time with the relationship. They both seem very interested in what will happen with Missy and Dusty's dog wedding that is in the works.;)

Oh I found the perfect cat for Peanut to date! He is a handsome 13 year old Pet Talk kitty named Bo owned by Boscibo! Wisconsin isn't too far from you either so maybe a date could be arranged with Peanut and Bo!:D
(That is funny that you were in WI, you should have brought Peanut to meet her new Beau Bo!);)

Vermontcat
02-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Tubby, Samantha says thank you very much for the fine presents you gave her.:)
She loves the heart shaped pillow you gave her as well as the catnip heart toy and the 3 new toy mousies!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-19-2003, 09:21 AM
Awww...that Tubby is such a sweetheart sometimes. He didn't tell me he bought these for Samantha. (Guess I need to check my credit card a little closer :rolleyes: ) ;) :D

That pillow is adorable and catnip anything is always good, as are micies. Samantha, I'll be sure and tell Tubby you said thank you. He's been spending most of his time sleeping since he got back....:rolleyes: :D