PDA

View Full Version : Is that wrong?

slleipnir
02-13-2003, 08:12 PM
If your dog knows all the food related words? Like food, treats, hungry..yeah, she even knows are you hungry..LOL she knows breakfast and supper too..is that wrong or something? :rolleyes:

primabella
02-13-2003, 08:32 PM
mickey knows "cookie" and maybe "apple" i'm not sure. i don't think its wrong, lol :p

lovemyshiba
02-13-2003, 09:55 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. If we say anything that even rhymes with treat, they run over and sit down. They also know eat, dinner, breakfast, food, hungry, and basically any word that has anything to do with eating.

sabies
02-13-2003, 10:21 PM
I think it's funny and cute. I throw Sadie's words into sentences now and then just to see her ears perk up.

Karen
02-13-2003, 10:41 PM
Wrong? How could it be wrong to have a smart dog? :) :) :) :)

My very first best-dog-in-the-whole-world Sheba not only knew words like cookie, biscuit, ride, car, dinner, eat, treat - when we started to spell them around her, she learned that, too! She at least knew how to spell R-I-D-E, C-O-O-K-I-E, and even B-I-S-C-U-I-T, and V-E-T!

After a while we made up more and more names, gestures, then just gave up. She way far to smart for us to ever fool for long!