PDA

View Full Version : Pick your cake!

zippy-kat
02-13-2003, 05:18 PM
Haven't seen this one before--thought I'd pass it on!

No cheating. Pick your cake, then look to see.

Take this cake personality test, then send this e-mail on to others. When you send this e-mail on, put your cake in the subject box above.

If you were buying a cake and you had your choice of the following which would you choose?

Angel food
Brownies
Lemon Meringue
Vanilla with Choc. Icing
Strawberry Short Cake
Chocolate on Chocolate
Ice Cream
Carrot Cake

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what research says about You!

NO....you can't change your mind once you scroll down!
So think carefully, what your choice will be!!!

Angel food ... Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm fuzzy items. A little nutty. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day.

Brownies... You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber.

Lemon Meringue... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Vanilla with Choc. Icing ... Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in shaking hands, however, you are a friend for life

Strawberry Short Cake... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt.

Chocolate on Chocolate ... Sexy, always ready to give and receive, very energetic, and really likes to get into life. The opposite sex is always attracted to you.

Ice Cream... You like sports, whether baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control.

Carrot Cake... You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person.

I chose strawberry shortcake!

Karen
02-13-2003, 05:28 PM
I chose Chocolate on Chocolate, but it would vary by the moment which I choose, so does that mean they ALL apply?

momoffuzzyfaces
02-13-2003, 05:29 PM
LOL!!! I chose strawberry short cake too. I didn't peek either! Honest! I love strawberries. YUM! Now you did it!!! I'm hungry!:D

Cinder & Smoke
02-13-2003, 05:32 PM
Dad wuz a lil uppyset...

He sed there otta be an "All ot the Above" choice! :rolleyes:

He likes Brownies!

zippy-kat
02-13-2003, 05:35 PM
actually.... my very favorite is white cake w/ white icing... lil' disappointed they didn't have that choice on there!!

My sweet tooth is acting up now!

Nomilynn
02-13-2003, 05:37 PM
I picked chocolate on chocolate too, but I really disagree with the analysis.. :p

NoahsMommy
02-13-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
actually.... my very favorite is white cake w/ white icing...
You sounds JUST like my hubby and his family! I've wondered what could draw someone to plain flavor when you have CHOCOLATE! :) (hee hee)

I chose two...couldn't pick between them and it really was accurate. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and brownies!

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-13-2003, 07:58 PM
I chose chocolate on chocolate.....

Cinder and Smokey...... what a coooool personality you have!!!;)

lizbud
02-13-2003, 08:26 PM
I chose Brownies... I LIKE Brownies.:D Wonder how they
decided on what each choice meant?

Cincy'sMom
02-13-2003, 08:27 PM
I couldn't decide between Angel food and ice cream. The Ice cream, totally fits!!!

Chinadoll
02-13-2003, 09:16 PM
decisions decisions....
hmmm...out of those, I guess my fav would be chocolate on chocolate...other favs are chocolate with white icing and redvelvet with cream cheese icing Yum!!

lovemyshiba
02-13-2003, 10:10 PM
My actual favorite is yellow cake with vanilla icing, but I LOVE strawberry shortcake!!!

The Cat Factory
02-14-2003, 01:39 AM
I chose Ice Cream. I love Ice Cream cake!!!!!

02-14-2003, 03:37 AM
I choose the lemon meringue pie ... ! well the "teacher"-thing sounds to be correct here , ahum;) :p ;)

tatsxxx11
02-14-2003, 05:56 AM
I'm with you Lut...Lemon Meringue!!!:D

Former User
02-14-2003, 06:29 AM
Chocolate on Chocolate :)

lynnestankard
02-14-2003, 06:39 AM
I really couldn't decide between Lemon Meringue or Carrot Cake - so I chose both! GREEDY!! :D :D

Lynne

anna_66
02-14-2003, 07:17 AM
Carrot Cake... You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person.

I think this is me:D

Logan
02-14-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by anna_66

I think this is me:D

Exactly what I chose, Anna!!!! :) I definitely agree with the assessment where you are concerned!!! :)

anna_66
02-14-2003, 08:27 AM
Oh Logan:o

I think it sounds like you too:D

Edwina's Secretary
02-14-2003, 09:06 AM
When I first saw this last night I had just come home from the gym with a whole batch of homemade from scratch BROWNIES that one of my classmate gave me as a Valentine's gift (yes, I see the irony of working out and a batch of brownies.)

Sooooo, my answer is brownies, and that is one of the closest descriptions of me I've ever seen in one of these things!

Randi
02-14-2003, 09:37 AM
I don't know half of them - but if you send me one of each, I'll let you know! :D :D

gini
02-14-2003, 10:06 AM
How could we ever get through life without CHOCOLATE? So I picked brownies and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!