PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

purrfectpawsaz
10-08-2001, 01:09 AM
Hi Pettalk buddies....
Yes, I have survived my cross country trip and I am still getting used to the 3 hour difference and all this nice weather :) . We are settling into our apartment which is located on a beautiful golf course and lucky us our apartment patio faces the course. I am looking forward to waking up in the morning and having my cup of coffee on the patio.
Thank you all for welcoming me back and I love all the new Halloween pics that I am seeing. I do have one of LuLu from a few years back. I dressed her up in a wig and sunglasses and a scarf, she was quite cute. I sat her in my papasan chair and she did a few poses for me. It was fun.
Hey Angel, there is a "Mutt Show" coming up in 2 weeks at the Papago Park and I am going to call and get some info about getting a booth set up and making the pet mats. The show sounds like fun, they have some contests like the longest tail and greatest tricks. Have you heard about this one or been before?? I took my husband to the doggie park on McDonald and Hayden and he couldn't believe how busy it was. There had to have been 75 dogs running around. I look forward to taking LuLu down there. She would love it. We should get together and meet one night with our doggies and take some pics and post them for all of our Pettalk friends. Jackie said we better take lots of pics. You know us here at Pettalk, we love pics!!
I am still using a friends computer and it should be a few more days until we get our computer going, so I haven't been posting that much plus I really haven't had time with all of our unpacking. So again, thanks for the warm welcome and I have some pics that I took of our cross country trip that I will post as soon as I get them developed. Talk with you all soon.
Carla

zippy-kat
10-08-2001, 02:03 AM
Carla~
You moved to AZ right? Is it very far from where Angel lives? Angel and I are trying to figure out a good time/place to meet, it'd be even more fun to meet another family member!

Glad the move went well!! Kisses to sweetie LuLu!!

10-08-2001, 08:24 AM
OMG!!!! The Mutt-Show is being the biggest fundraiser of the year for the shelter I volunteer for! I am helping out there. I will be at the park at 6am setting up :D. AWESOME!! It also happens to fall on my BIRTHDAY! What a present....Be around all those dogs and meet new friends!

Let me know if you want to get together - you can't be too far from my house but it don't matta anyway!!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-08-2001, 09:02 AM
Carla I'm so glad you are all settled and ready to go. In all seriousness I think you will love Arizona, we go to Palm Springs, same kind of weather and we love it. In fact we are going tomorrow. Yes, you better get those pictures coming, we would love to see them. Now we are almost neighbors, at least close to it. Good luck with the mats at the show, they should go well because they are wonderful personal mats.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
10-08-2001, 05:02 PM
Dear Carla! Congratulations on your new home. It sounds lovely! And now you have some Pet Talkers as neighbors, almost!! Wouldn't it be neat to meet up with Jackie and Angel! I know you must be very busy unpacking and all. Can't wait till your up and running with your computer, and sharing pics! Welcome back!

Daisy's Mom
10-08-2001, 09:22 PM
Carla I am so happy that you are happy in your new home! If you do have a little Pet Talk meeting, I expect to see some pictures! UNLIKE the metting of Karen, Logan, and Sandra! Yeah girls, don't think that I didn't notice that you never shared any pictures :)

zippy-kat
10-08-2001, 09:27 PM
LOL Bridget!

I was wondering if I missed the post with the pictures!

Now, I know it wasn't my fault.

*AHEM* Ladies...?! ;)