PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Signature

Daisylover
02-12-2003, 09:39 AM
I'm pretty sure I've seen this before....can anyone tell me how to reduce the size of the photo underneath my sig....I'd like to add Noah and Chocolate's picture too. THanks.;)

Daisylover
02-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Dear Slave,

Wow that is great! Thank you so much. 'Course now my 2 new pictures are going to be too big!!!! LOL!!! Really, I do appreciate your help. :D

Daisylover
02-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Well, Bummer, as you can see I can't get the picture to copy.
Here's what I've been doing:

right click on the photo, go down to Properties, click on Properties

Right click on URL address and hit select all

When addrs is highlighted, right click and hit copy......here's where Ihave trouble:more often than not, the URL reverts to not being highlighted and Copy is greyed out. So I keep highlighting the URL and hitting select all, etc., etc....except TWICE, Copy was dark and so I right clicked on Copy. Then....

Go to my profile, go to sig and put in
[IMG]right click PASTE in address, end with [/IMG}
And what I get is the address, heh-heh-heh!

Actually it occurs to me that these inx are for Imagestation photos.... I guess they don't work for this photo....????

Well, I guess I'll go remove my two oversized photos as well as I'm sure they're taking up way too much room in some file somewhere. If you have a moment I'd appreciate knowing what I'm doing wrong. Thanks Slave!!!

tomkatzid
02-13-2003, 01:43 AM
the short cut for copy are these 2 keys. ctrl and c, at the same time. and the short cut for paste is ctrl and v. so just highlight the address and press ctrl and c. then it's copied and ready to paste into the IMG area for posts or in the signature area in your user cp. for our signature i used the pictures before i put them in an album, still in the storage bin area, on www.imagestation.com
they are smaller than when they get in the album.

popcornbird
02-13-2003, 03:17 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/pb9bbd4749eb13102c559c3df1cc28f2e/fca56649.jpg

I hope this isn't too small. If you don't mind, please save load this to your own imagestation account so I can delete it.

Daisylover
02-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Popcornbird,
These are wonderful!!!! Thank you so much. I will go now and try to upload them....wish me luck!!!! :D

popcornbird
02-14-2003, 11:42 AM
Glad you liked them. :) Let me know when I can delete it from my account.

Daisylover
02-14-2003, 11:44 AM
Popcornbird and Tomkatzid:
Thank you both for being so helpful!!!! As you can see I finally got the photo's under my sig. I couldn't have done it without you both...you guys are the best! ;) Your kindness is what makes POTD such a great site! Thanks again

Jessica12345
02-20-2003, 07:55 AM
i know! popcornbird made one for me 2!:D