PDA

View Full Version : Arwen

anna_66
02-12-2003, 06:16 AM
Your in agility hu? It sounds like the perfect sport for you Arwen, I bet you really have alot of fun at it! Your probably the fastest dog in your class;)
Congrats to you for being our beautiful dog of the day, hope it is a good one!

harleychicken
02-12-2003, 07:58 AM
Arwen, what a beautiful coat you have! And those pretty blue puppy dog eyes! You look like a real sweetie and I am so happy you found a home! Sounds like you will be having lots of fun with your new family. Wishing you lots of fun, love and belly rubs!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Good Morning Arwen, my what a beauty you are and so athletic too. I love that photo of you. I love watching agility, I'm afraid my two Mini Schnauzers would be quick but would run away. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Arwen Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Ray'sMom
02-12-2003, 09:44 AM
Once again, Dog of the Day has proven that my favorite breed is "DOG!" What a goreous DOTD you are, Arwen!

missprissy
02-12-2003, 11:19 AM
OH MY! What a beauiful and unusual-looking Dog of the Day!! You are truly one of a kind adorable Arwen! You have such pretty eyes and wonderful ticked fur! YOU RAWK ARWEN!! :) :D :)

lizbud
02-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Dearest Arwen,

Awww, what a Pretty pup you are sweetie.:) I love your
markings & those beautifully alert puppy dog eyes.:) I'll
bet you have tons of fun in Agility.You seem like a natural
for the sport. Congratulations for being chosen for a day of
honor as our DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish for you a lifetime of
health & happiness with your loving folks. Go Arwen!!!:D

tatsxxx11
02-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Hi there beautiful Arwen! Oh, what a precious puppy pose you've selected for your day of honor! You have that irresistible look of puppy sweetness and innocence about you! But I'm sure all bets are off when you hit that agility course!:D What a wonderful endeavour for such an athletic, active, intelligent girl!:) I'll bet you'll be racking up the ribbons in no time! But you're already OUR blue ribbon winner, precious Arwen! Today we crown you our very beautiful, bright and deserving Dog of the Day!! Congratulations to you sweet Arwen! I hope your special day is filled with tons of puppy fun !!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Arwen
What beautiful eyes you have sweetie. Sounds like you are having lots of fun with your classes. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today. I hope you had a fun day.:)

Rachel
02-12-2003, 07:36 PM
Arwen, you are just stunning. I only wish I could bestow lots of hugs and kisses on that sweetest of faces. It seems as if you have an amazing start in life with your very own family. I am so glad you found each other. Thanks for being our Dog of the Day today. Good job!

Desert Arabian
02-12-2003, 07:58 PM
Arwen, you are just as beautiful as the elf Arwen in Lord of the Rings. Your coloring is so unique. Congrats on DOTD.

slleipnir
02-12-2003, 08:27 PM
What a cutie!! You have such a cute name too :rolleyes:

Angels3
02-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Arwen, I agree...your coat is beautiful. It looks as if it's been painted by a talented artist. You show them, girl, how brilliant you are at agility...Aussies with 4 legs & 2 legs are great sportspets/people so you're following in a great tradition. And you're another excellent example of how shelter & rescue dogs make wonderful pets. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day. :)