PDA

View Full Version : Yay for Petco!

wolf_Q
02-11-2003, 11:48 PM
The Petsmart near me has had cats in the store up for adoption for a long time. They also have adoption events for cats and dogs on Saturdays. The Petco that I work at also has adoption events on Saturdays and such for dogs and cats....but we didn't have any pets in the store on weekdays. Anyway, I came in to work today and there was a kitty for adoption! We have a big 3 level cage just for him right at the front of the store. He's a gorgeous cat--black with a few flecks of white, green eyes. He was getting lots of attention today, so I hope he gets adopted! I'm just hoping this will be a regular thing! I know they pulled him out of the local shelter. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-11-2003, 11:59 PM
YIPEE!!!
He sounds cute!! I am sure he will find a good home soon! It is so heart warming when other people care about animals and want to help them!!:D

jenluckenbach
02-12-2003, 05:54 AM
That is GREAT news. But would be dangerous for me to go in a see a cute irresistable face pleading with me (if you know what I mean)

catmandu
02-12-2003, 09:50 AM
If anyone is looking for a Good Cat , Odin , a % year old mix , Tabby / Himalayan needs a home. He is at the Petcetera 1550 upper James st , Hamilton , Upper James and Rymal. If I didnt have so many , I would take him myself , no questions asked!If you can please look him up!

Kona & Oreo's mom
02-12-2003, 09:57 AM
It's nice that Petco is doing what it can to find this baby a good home.

In San Diego, Petco just bought the naming rights to our new major league baseball stadium. It will be called "Petco Park"--how perfect!

NoahsMommy
02-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
That is GREAT news. But would be dangerous for me to go in a see a cute irresistable face pleading with me (if you know what I mean)
Couldn't have said it better myself! ;)

That really is great....what a wonderful store to do that for a homeless kitty.

krazyaboutkatz
02-12-2003, 11:42 PM
That's great news. I adopted my (RB) Pepper from a rescue organization at a local Petco. :)