PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Thread Tribute

Pam
02-11-2003, 04:50 PM
It has been brought up on another thread that Pet Talk has lost quite a few pet members lately. I would like to open this thread up as a tribute to those who have lost beloved pets since they have been here at Pet Talk. If you have lost a pet recently, please feel free to post what's in your heart in the way of a tribute, with Date of Birth (if known) and Date of Passing to the Bridge. I think it is a nice way to honor the pets who have left us. Who wants to start?

momoffuzzyfaces
02-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Leroy
My pal for 16 years was born in 1986 and went to the Rainbow Bridge November 26, 2002. He was the cat who loved me most. He always wanted to be near me and would come running to see what I was doing. He was healthy his whole life and had a good life. Even when his heart murmur was discovered, he looked great. I had two wonderful weeks after we discoved the heart murmur to love him to pieces but sadly, the day came when he could not breathe and his lungs were so full of fluid there was no point in dragging him through more pain with tests that couldn't help. I let him go with love and will miss him forever until I see him again. Strange but sometimes I swear I feel him jump on the bed beside me, maybe he does.
Be good at the RB, sweetie. Please don't tell too many embarrassing things about me to your new friends.
love
mawmee

Aspen and Misty
02-11-2003, 05:18 PM
In Loveing Memory of Wiley. You were such a preciouse baby and your Auntie Ashley and your Mommy miss you so much. You really showed me what a cat is supposed to be like and you really showed me that my opionion of cats was all wrong. I miss you so much. I think about you alot and the house seems empty without you. I hope you know you were well loved.

Date Of Death- Febuary 4 2003

zippy-kat
02-12-2003, 01:05 AM
My Miz Sophie...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p4ee7343d1a6646a429451d8cd2daf741/fd36134d.jpg

Daisylover
02-12-2003, 08:53 AM
Pam, thanks for this opportunity......
My precious bunnies. Suzie was a cutie who's time came way too soon (1997).

Sammy Wam, you were such a wonderful boy...I loved to see how excited you'd get when I came home. I know you loved me with all of your little bunny heart. I miss you so much. Remember your promise to me, I expect yours to be the first face I see when it's my turn to go. (1995-12/2002).

Casey. My darling girl. It hurt so much to lose you even though I knew when I took you that you didn't have a lot of time. We did have a lot more time than anyone expected us to have and I am grateful for that. I miss you sleeping on the bed...I still look up and expect to see you sitting in the corner or dancing at my feet waiting to be picked up. Go find Sammy and have a good time. (1995-1/29/03).

Desert Arabian
02-12-2003, 03:07 PM
"Little Man"- March 21,02-March 21,02- even though you didn't live that long, you still touched me, and I miss you lots.
Punkin -August 16,2001- November 25,02
Oreo -Unknown-October 29,02
Skittles - Unknown-August 4,02

Punkin, Oreo, and Skittles- I can't even tell you how much I miss you. I can't even tell you how much I love you. Oreo and Skittles, you were best "first rats" I have ever owned. I will never forget how you guys bouced through the grass like kangroos. Oreo, I still laugh every time I think about your 2 mile high, 6 mile wide nest you made for your babies- I still chuckle about that. Punkin, you little stinker, you scared me so bad I had a crying fit, when you escaped out doors with Nugget and Sweet Pea. Praise the Lord I found all three of you guys (in the chipmunk hole at the bottom of the tree). Skittles, I am so happy you passed away so peacefully in my arms. It made me sad and happy at the same time. I can't go on...I'll start to cry.

I can't wait to see you again. When I see you in Heaven, I will have lots of carrots, apples, graham crackers, "cukies"/cucumbers, you name it, I'll have it. Love you lots and miss you lots!!

I will try and post pictures later on this post.