PDA

View Full Version : Ok...how late am I staying up tonight for the show!!

mugsy
02-11-2003, 02:40 PM
I fell asleep last night and didn't see who won the non sporting breed and one of my favorites is last tonight....oh what to do what to do!! lol

Pam
02-11-2003, 02:44 PM
Time to put a tape in the VCR just in case! :) Last night's non-sporting winner was Ale Kai Mikimoto (a gorgeous male white standard poodle). My Bella was quite smitten. There is a lot of competition for him as all of the others were awesome as well.

Dixieland Dancer
02-11-2003, 02:48 PM
I bet I'm out before you are Molly! Maybe 9:30... and the sporting breed is tonight!

My friend that I do dog shows with just informed me that Montana - the Golden Retriever who won Best of Breed is a 1/2 brother to her girl. This is the line I want to breed Dusty to someday!

He nows go into the Best of Group ring tonight!

trisha0503
02-11-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

My friend that I do dog shows with just informed me that Montana - the Golden Retriever who won Best of Breed is a 1/2 brother to her girl. This is the line I want to breed Dusty to someday!

He nows go into the Best of Group ring tonight!

Hmmmnnnn.... :rolleyes: Candy, how would I explain this statement to Missy ? :p :p I thought Dusty swore to Missy, he's willing to adopt , but to have puppies with other woman? :eek: :eek: :D :D

Dixieland Dancer
02-11-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by trisha0503

Hmmmnnnn.... :rolleyes: Candy, how would I explain this statement to Missy ? :p :p I thought Dusty swore to Missy, he's willing to adopt , but to have puppies with other woman? :eek: :eek: :D :D

Oh I messed up!!! I meant this is the line Dusty wants to adopt his puppies from someday! Oh my did I open mouth and insert foot on that one!! :eek:

Dusty serenading Missy!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/p1bf86582f91a8b3859642fa90d83ad50/fca6f49b.jpg

OHHHH Missy Sweet Missy Please forgive my dear mom! She slipped on her words and she now knows she was wrong.

I love you Sweet Missy, I'll always be true... to you my dear sweatheart so please don't be blue!

trisha0503
02-11-2003, 04:03 PM
:D :D :D :D :D (Thanks Candy for putting up with my craziness ... Most of the time, I really think Dusty is really Missy's boyfriend :p )

Cincy'sMom
02-11-2003, 04:18 PM
I have last night on tape and will be tapng tonight. I have dance lessons at 9pm!!

mugsy
02-11-2003, 04:23 PM
Hmmmm....how far is it to Toledo??? Could I borrow the tape Amy?? I'm sorry, but it's Tuesday night and JAG is on...not to be missed in this house! lol I'll watch after that. Oh, and we're supposed to get snow (yeah right) tonight, so, perhaps, a DELAY tomorrow morning, so maybe I'll risk it and stay up!

Cincy'sMom
02-11-2003, 04:36 PM
I won't tape over it and you can borrow the tape at some point!

mugsy
02-11-2003, 05:11 PM
Works for me!! Thanks!

Sudilar
02-11-2003, 10:41 PM
Well, I stayed up and Dallas (GSD) won Herding Group, but he didn't win BIS! :(

ownerof3dogs
02-12-2003, 12:41 AM
I thought Dllas should have won. HE WAS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Pam
02-12-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Sudilar
Well, I stayed up and Dallas (GSD) won Herding Group, but he didn't win BIS! :(

Sue, Dallas was awesome! I loved his stance. He was just perfection, wasn't he? ;)

Dixieland Dancer
02-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by trisha0503
:D :D :D :D :D (Thanks Candy for putting up with my craziness ... Most of the time, I really think Dusty is really Missy's boyfriend :p )

You mean he's not??? :confused: ;)

On a different note.... In my opinion Dallas was the winner! The Kerry Blue was nice but Dallas was by far the most georgous Shepherd I have ever seen! I was awe struck with him! The Kerry Blue didn't move me nearly the way Dallas did!

I fell asleep at 9:40... made it 10 minutes longer than I though I would. :rolleyes: I woke up (thanks to hubby) at 10:35 just in time to see Best in Show!

Albea
02-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

Montana is beautiful!!! Did you hear the handler say that he has to have pizza before a show (the dog, not the handler;) )His favorite is pepperoni.:D
Dallas was also my favorite, and I was head over heels in love with Ben, the Newfy.

trisha0503
02-12-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Albea

Montana is beautiful!!! Did you hear the handler say that he has to have pizza before a show (the dog, not the handler;) )His favorite is pepperoni.:D
Dallas was also my favorite, and I was head over heels in love with Ben, the Newfy.

I heard that too Alicia :D and it cracked me up too! Isn't he gorgeous ? My apartment was filled by oohhhs and ahhhs when I saw him :D His fur is so shiny and well cut, and his face look so gentle and so angelic !

Though the Kerry Blue was nice, Dallas was also my favorite . He looks so regale,classy and smart when he posed :) I felt bad when he didn't win :(

Dixieland Dancer
02-12-2003, 12:11 PM
I missed seeing Montana by about 5 minutes. :( We were over Kathi's to give her some new food to try to get Blaze to eat and I didn't get home until 8:20. My father told me I just missed him when I called to find out if he was in the ring yet!

Smart dog though.... I like my pizza with pepperoni on it too!