PDA

View Full Version : AOL Instant Messanger, anyone?

*LabLoverKEB*
10-07-2001, 06:42 PM
Does anyone have an AOL Screen Name with Instant Messanger? I do!!!!! It's LabLoverKEB (@aol.com)! If you want, feel free to send me an Instant Message!! I'm online A LOT!!!! If you have an AOL screen name, with Instant Message, what is your Screen Name? Thanks! :)

KayAnn
10-07-2001, 06:55 PM
I was actually thinking aobut posting a topis like this, if you dont have AOL or AIM you can go to www.aol.com (http://www.aol.com) and download the newst version of AIM, its free and really easy to use i love it! Just beware if you have AIM, and tell me the screen name prepare yourself for a bunch of pics!!!! (even ask Angel and Tonya!!!!!) heheh anyways my name is NellyLuvr55 .... of course dealing with Nelly!!! ;)

Daisy's Mom
10-07-2001, 09:19 PM
Okay but now you're all going to see just how much I am online ;) I am seriously addicted soooo bad! My screen name is Susana T2

aly
10-07-2001, 11:08 PM
My AIM screen name is \

zippy-kat
10-08-2001, 02:07 AM
LabLover, Daisy's Mom! Can't wait to talk to you guys!! My screenname is crabi tabE.

Aly~ I hardly ever see you online?! Angel, KayAnn, and I are on here ALOT--send us a line sometime!

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

KayAnn
10-08-2001, 06:26 AM
Now yall are just gunna get bombarded with pics!!! Im just really too lazy to put them all on the net! some of them are just like really stupid were ill sit there in front of Simba and move the camera different ways LOL kinda like a photo shoot! and sometimes ill tell him to speak and sruff, yeah i know im a nut! ;)

shais_mom
10-08-2001, 07:40 AM
I don't have AIM and my computer is so old every time I download and install it it says unable to connect or something like that but I do have msn instant messenger.
My screen name is
xradeu.

*LabLoverKEB*
10-09-2001, 09:31 PM
Thanks sooo much, everybody!!!!! I've added all of your screen names to my Buddy List.. so I can see when all of you are online!! Thanks again! :)

zippy-kat
10-09-2001, 11:01 PM
My MSN s/n is [email protected]

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-10-2001, 07:25 AM
I have AIM; my screen name is greythounds4me
I am not on the Internet very much at home though - I often just go on for a few minutes to get my e-mail, check a few boards, etc. Please add to to your buddy lists, though! Sometimes I get in the mood to sit at the computer, and I'll be on for a while!

shais_mom
10-11-2001, 02:40 AM
I'M ON!!! I'M ON!!!!
My screen name is also Xradeu!! Tried to keep it easy!!! sooooo excited to talk to you!!!
yyyyyyeeeaaahhhh!!!

KayAnn
10-11-2001, 05:21 PM
GREAT~ i wish all of you could get aim... its really easy to download... and if you need any help just ask! I just love sending pics! and im too lazy to put them all on the net... and of course theres WAAAAY too many!

*LabLoverKEB*
10-12-2001, 11:52 PM
Thank you soooooo much everybody!!!!!! I've added all of your screen names to my Buddy list, so I can see when your all online!!!!! Does anyone else here want to exchange screen nemes??? Thank You! :)

tatsxxx11
10-13-2001, 06:04 AM
Hi LabLover. I have MSN IM AND AOL...My screen name is tatsxxx11! Hope to hear from you guys!

BandiTank
10-13-2001, 09:50 AM
My AIM name is blinkOUTOFWILL. I haven't been ablye to get on lately because my computer is messed up, so I probably won't be on as much as usual.

iggylove
10-13-2001, 10:06 AM
This ought-a be fun. :)

My AIM screen name is RafesLover. I'm on AIM quite a lot, so the majority of the time, you're likely to be able to catch me on. :D

((iggylove))

crow_noir
10-15-2001, 12:33 AM
hi everyone!! my Aol name is crow noir the1st. and if you have yahoo's messanger, i am crow_noir. i look forward to talking to everyone!!!

and no sending me pictures!!! ...i'm already combating them enough! ...they make me grumpy and mad at the sender, so unless requested, please, no sending me pictures. thank you. ...and have a nice day. :)