PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yah!!

iceyshiver21
02-11-2003, 11:25 AM
After returning from safari, where I was in hunt if elusive fruit, I find that we are in a wind advisory and IF it snows we will have a blizzard!!! :D

****Well today in my second block socail class, I was arguing with the teacher and whether or not we would get out of school, he said "No, it's southern MN, get used to the snow because you'll see alot of it! Plus, Marshall is always the last school to get out!" FIVE mins later it snowed so hard that you couldnt see six feet in front of you! and we got out at 10:45!!
I LOVE SNOW!!!

mugsy
02-11-2003, 12:31 PM
Oh fine....rub it in!! We are supposed to get 4 inches today and tonight....that translates to less than an inch! ehehehe

Enjoy your day off and think of us in the Hoosier State slaving away.

lovemyshiba
02-11-2003, 12:42 PM
We're getting more snow right now too, however, I am less than thrilled with it!!
Glad you're enjoying yours!!

Dixieland Dancer
02-11-2003, 01:09 PM
We are getting more snow too. :mad: I am sick of an inch here and a inch there. Let's get a foot of the stupid stuff and get it over with all at once. Then I can shovel once and be done with it!

I do feel a little guilty though because the dogs love it but I think even they are getting to wonder where the green grass went! :rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
02-11-2003, 01:18 PM
grass??? what's that???
I thought the yard was supposed to be white:)
My dogs love it too, but I agree, lets get a foot or 2 and be done with it