PDA

View Full Version : Camping/Tent pictures...MUST SEE!!!

Desert Arabian
02-10-2003, 07:03 PM
This is the ratties new tent for "camping". Its' a Coleman, and it was free from Target. It was a display, amungst many other tent displays, and they were getting rid of them. My mom brought this one home for me and the ratties. It is quite an upscale from their old tent, which I bought for $19.99. They like it a lot so far. In fact, all of them are in it right now as I type. Here is a top view of the rattie pent tent:
Looks like a heart...:D
Here is a ground-level picture:
And, here is Freddy and Oscar trying it out for size.
The tent even came complete with a rain cover and room seperators- since it is a 3-room tent. The floor is vinyl, so if they go to the bathroom, it will be an easy clean up-:D. I'll try and teach them how to use the port-a-potty. I don't think we will go to Yellowstone though, there are too many bears. LOL. :p :p

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-10-2003, 07:25 PM
HOW CUTE!!!!!!
I am so excited for the ratties!!!! I have seen those little tent displays before... and what a perfect thing to do with one!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! How nice of your mom to think of the mousies while she was out!:D

I like this pic the best.... it looks like he is looking out of the window at something...

http://members.aol.com/myerssh61/Tent3.jpg

luckies4me
02-11-2003, 12:54 AM
Where do you find tiny tents like that? I want to get one for the girl! Those would be great for moms with kittens!

BTW YLL: My doe gave birth yesterday to ten little dumbo babies! :D

popcornbird
02-11-2003, 01:59 AM
OMG! That is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool! Now I'm jealous! :( I want to get one for my birdies....................Don't know if they'd like it though. It would make a good nest for egg laying birdies though! :D Wow! Free! I would think it would cost 15-20 dollars!

jenluckenbach
02-11-2003, 06:01 AM
EXCELLENT

Dakota's Mommy
02-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Oh, how cute! That is the perfect size for them. Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Aspen and Misty
02-11-2003, 12:09 PM
OMG How adorable!!!!!!!!!!1

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Your ratties must be LVOEING it!

Spoiled little guys :p

Ash

Desert Arabian
02-11-2003, 04:40 PM
Heehee, thanks guys! They like it a lot, they slept in it for a couple of hours. I got some video footage of them acting nutty and exploring the tent, before they fell asleep. :D :D :D