PDA

View Full Version : What are you.....

Kfamr
02-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Listening to RIGHT now or just got done listening to?

Right now I'm listening to "Fame" On Tupac's new CD "Better Dayz".... Ahh I love this cd. :D

Kfamr
02-10-2003, 05:01 PM
PS... For all of you northerners... Simba and I are going to the BEACH right now! hhahahahahahaa! :D :D :D :cool:

neko1
02-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
PS... For all of you northerners... Simba and I are going to the BEACH right now! hhahahahahahaa! :D :D :D :cool:

You suck!!!! No Fair!!!! Can I come? It's snowing AGAIN here:(

slleipnir
02-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Aww, no fair ;) I wanna go to the beach and it not be covered in snow and ice!! lol. I was listening to Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow's song, Picture. I love it :D

iceyshiver21
02-10-2003, 05:52 PM
ITS COLD UP HERE, but I LOVE IT!!! WE finelly got SNOW!!
I LOVE MINNESOTA!!

But the beach sounds like alot of fun! Have Fun! :D

moosmom
02-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Talking about rubbing it in!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kfamr
02-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Aww, no fair ;) I wanna go to the beach and it not be covered in snow and ice!! lol. I was listening to Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow's song, Picture. I love it :D

Don't tell anyone, but i like it too! :o

Here's a pic i took at the beach......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/pa9f2b8a4315f93fe8b43782d98fc2311/fca8146b.jpg

lovemyshiba
02-10-2003, 06:45 PM
What a beautiful beach picture!!!
I am sooooo ooooooooo jealous!!!!
I'm 5 hours from a beach as it is, and this cold---ugh!!

slleipnir
02-10-2003, 06:57 PM
The beach looks so nice, I miss florida, its so amazing there AND WARM!!! I went on December and there was a snow storm at home, that was the life ;]

Nomilynn
02-10-2003, 07:04 PM
I'm not listening to any music right now, but the last thing I listened to was "Bring me to Life" by Evanescence, which is fast becoming one of my favourite bands!

I can walk to the ocean within five mins. from my house. Today was a beautiful day - not too cold at all :)

RockyRoad
02-10-2003, 07:04 PM
I prefer the snow! Snow snow, please do stay! Come again most any day! Made it off the top of my head...

Anway, I'm listening to ..of course... Creed's My Own Prison. Then I'm going to listen to the acoustic version of My Own Prison, and then listen to My Own Prison again.:rolleyes: :D

Oooh I think I'm going to go dive in the snow right now and roll around...too bad I'm sick or I actually would.:(

My grandparents have a house in FL, we go every summer. Recently they sold it, so we rent it out now instead of owning it. We go around March, although I don't think we're going this year, and I for one don't wanna go! :rolleyes:

Crikit
02-10-2003, 08:52 PM
Snow sucks, driving in snow sucks even more. At least it wasn't to cold out, and it's supposed to be nice all week so I'm thinking the snow won't be sticking for long, at least not on the roads. Which is all I care about...that is unless I get thrown into the snow at work again, the recieving snowball fights I don't mind getting picked up and carried to a snow bank just isn't fun.

Well right now I'm listening to Billy Idol's White Wedding...before that it was a Madonna 80's megamix.

Cookiebaker
02-10-2003, 09:18 PM
I'm listening to Blackhawk right now. I just a couple of Cd's from www.half.com :D :D :D

Kfamr
02-10-2003, 09:24 PM
Now i'm listening to

Artist: 50 Cent
Song: Get Out The Club

Paul
02-10-2003, 09:38 PM
   I am listening to the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. It's snowing since it's been days since Friday when we got 14" of snow.

Paul

COCatMama
02-10-2003, 11:06 PM
was listening to Sinead O'Connor

Dakota's Mommy
02-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Unfortunately, I can't listen to anything right now because I'm at work and we don't get to listen to any radio or television or anything. Oh well, we get to play on the internet when we're slow. Anyways, the only times we get to listen to anything is during registration when we get to bring in VHS's to put on to keep the students entertained. We really don't get to really pay attention, but you get to see a little here and there and when you get really bored, there's something to direct your attention to!