PDA

View Full Version : Yay!!!!!!!!!

NoahsMommy
02-10-2003, 01:11 PM
My hubby and I are thrilled! All but four of the cats at the shelter are in forever homes!! We hadn't been to the shelter in three weeks, so when we went this weekend we were surprised!!!

Isn't that great news???

neko1
02-10-2003, 05:04 PM
Hey that is great news!!! OK now those 4 kitties just need homes and they'll be set!!:)

jenluckenbach
02-10-2003, 06:27 PM
that's terrific news!!!!!!!! I wish them all well and i wish the 4 the best of luck in joining the others in finding a forever home

marysmerrycats
02-10-2003, 06:33 PM
wow, thats wonderful new! how many cats are in the shelter? now for the other 4...best of luck! Im sure they will find homes soon.

smokey the elder
02-11-2003, 08:55 AM
Way to go!

Former User
02-13-2003, 10:09 AM
Are you sure you don't have room for one (or two or...) more ;)

NoahsMommy
02-13-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
Are you sure you don't have room for one (or two or...) more ;)
I kind of look at the shelter as our home away from home. That way, I can bond and love the cats there, without making our kitties at home upset. ;)

A really special cat to me, "Fluffy" was adopted. She had been there over a year and was known to not like people and other cats when we first began going there. I took her on and we bonded instantly. I would call her my "Fluffer Nutter" and would brush her for hours. We'd sit in the sun of the outdoor run and "talk". I loved her, but knew she'd make a great "one person cat". And that's where she is!!! Yay! This really is very rewarding. :)