PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Pet's Sign?

DoggiesAreTheBest
02-10-2003, 11:27 AM
Learning your pet's astrological sign will help you understand its personality. Don’t know your pet’s birthday? Determine your faithful friend’s sign by figuring out which of the following descriptions best matches its behavior.

Check this link out!

Pet Signs (http://astrology.msn.com/Pet/Article/PetSign.asp)

K9karen
02-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Cody is a true, blue Sagattarius! Coincidently, all our past pets were too, so when I heard his birthday was Dec 2, I snatched him right up! Of course it wouldn't have mattered AT ALL ..but we thought it was an omen... Luckily tho, he never ever wrecked a thing in the house..

tomkatzid
02-10-2003, 12:38 PM
Ashlee :D
Aries (March 21 - April 20)
Aries is very strong-willed, a little hyperactive and likely to run off if given half a chance! Aries needs more exercise than most pets. If you punish Aries for bad behavior, expect some sort of retaliation. Aggressiveness can be curbed by plenty of exercise and proper training.
I'm and Aries too:eek: . Ashlee runs off a bit at the park, to hunt. She always comes back, she would never leave us. She REALLY does want exercise, more than Nina. She doesn't have any bad behavior that we have to correct.

Nina :D
Scorpio (October 24 - November 22)
Scorpio will love and protect you until the day he dies! Intensely loyal, Scorpio pets never forget anyone who does their owner harm. They also tend to be extremely territorial, and they will let you know if they think you're stepping on their turf. They tend to get their way!
Nina gets her own way because she is soooooooo cute!!

Kelcee:D
Taurus (April 21 - May 21)
Taurus lives to eat and sleep! Taureans are very affectionate and love to drape themselves all over your body. They're extremely loyal as well and are always eager to protect their owners. Watch that they don't develop a weight problem that might affect their health.
Kelcee is a true cat. She lives to eat and sleep!!

Chinadoll
02-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Cute site. That made me sit down and figure out all 8 of the furry critter's birthdays and gotcha days. My oldest is almost 3 and youngest is 6 months. How my krewe has expanded in the last 2 years! Most were almost right on the mark for personality descriptions...of course, I do have a couple odd balls..but I love them anyway ;)

Kfamr
02-10-2003, 01:53 PM
Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)
Capricorn likes to feel useful and is highly trainable. Very serious and determined, Capricorn doesn’t require a lot of attention as long as she is properly cared for and appreciated. They love routine and a quiet, solitary life.

It's so Simba!

lovemyshiba
02-10-2003, 01:54 PM
What a great website!!!
I don't know Abbey's birthday, but Kito is a Scorpio, and he fit the description to a t!!!!

Reading through it again, it sounds like Abbey is a Libra.

Randi
02-10-2003, 02:07 PM
We think Fister is a Taurus, it fits perfectly on him. :D He was born while we were on vacation, we came back on the 26th of May and could see that Mrs. Plet had given birth. We searched and searched but could not find him or his sister until 4-5 days later. From the size and what others told us, we reckoned he was born the 20th.

However, he has a bit of Gemini behaviour in him too. ;)

Taurus (April 21 - May 21)
Taurus lives to eat and sleep! Taureans are very affectionate and love to drape themselves all over your body. They're extremely loyal as well and are always eager to protect their owners. Watch that they don't develop a weight problem that might affect their health.

Tanya&Fritz
02-10-2003, 02:13 PM
Sparky is an Aquarius. The description fits him perfectly.

"Aquarian pets are somewhat unusual, eccentric or even a little rebellious. Aquarians are extremely curious and sociable, but can also be erratic and unpredictable. You never know just what your Aquarian pet will do next. Aquarians don’t take well to training or discipline."

Fritz is a Pisces. I can't believe how accurate these are!

"Pisces pets understand your feelings and needs. And Pisces loves to comfort you when you're feeling down. Pisces pets are very sensitive and like plenty of affection which they are always happy to return. Good apartment pets, they tend to stay indoors and don't mind solitude. "

Hans is a Libra. This description isn't quite as accurate as the other 2.

"Libra loves almost everybody and hates being left behind. Libras consider themselves to be members of the family. Very concerned with grooming and appearance, they never mind being pampered or fussed over. Libra is definitely a lover, not a fighter."

primabella
02-10-2003, 03:21 PM
Mickey fits in pretty well with the Libras. Rocket and Sky have unknown birthdays but if we guess it is december 10 (the day we got them) i don't think they go well with the sagittarius though. thanks for sharing the link :D

neko1
02-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Tama is a leo and he sure is the king of the jungle!!!

Dakota's Mommy
02-11-2003, 10:44 AM
Destiny is an Aquarius and Dakota is a Gemini.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)
Aquarian pets are somewhat unusual, eccentric or even a little rebellious. Aquarians are extremely curious and sociable, but can also be erratic and unpredictable. You never know just what your Aquarian pet will do next. Aquarians don’t take well to training or discipline.

Gemini (May 22 - June 21) Gemini just loves to 'talk'! They tend to be a little high-strung and it can be difficult to keep them quiet. Gemini requires a lot of activity and if they get bored, they can become little terrors. They also tend to be curious and are skilled escape artists.

Destiny's kind of fits her, but Dakota's is mostly off. Yeah, she can jump the fence, but she's only done it once. Other than that part, that's not Dakota at all. Yeah, Destiny can be rebellious though, she's a Dalmation, what do you expect, LOL. But, she's a momma's girl so she'll listen to me and stop the rebellious activity, well, at least to hear what I have to say!