PDA

View Full Version : I'm addicted!!!

luckies4me
02-09-2003, 04:07 PM
I am eating the best lunch right now!!! I am having a huge roast beef sandwhich on toasted bread, with organic red leaf lettuce, chedder cheese, garlic mayonnaise (just a little) and TONS of Avacado..plus a big glass or Silk organic soy milk.:D

Anywho, I am so addicted to avacados it's not even funny. When I was pregnant with Dylan that is all I ate, I had at least one every day. Now of course I am back to eating avacados, hehe. Went and got some the other day and wow these are about the best ones I have ever tasted! They are just so smooth and buttery and aren't full of grose strings either. So I thought I would share my joy with you all. LOL Sorry but I had to say something as they as just simply delicious! :p

Anyone else have a passion for avacados? BTW I also have a mild allergy to them....but I eat them anyway, lol!

oops forgot cream cheese...I know I like cheese!

luckies4me
02-09-2003, 04:10 PM
You know what is really good? Toasted sourdough bread with cream cheese and avacado, lol.

COCatMama
02-09-2003, 04:12 PM
I looooooveeeeeeee avocado!!

Dixieland Dancer
02-09-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
When I was pregnant with Dylan that is all I ate, I had at least one every day. Now of course I am back to eating avacados, hehe.

Are you back to being pregnant again too? When I was pregnant with my son I craved milk! I would dring a gallon every two days. The doctor actually told me I was drinking too much milk! :rolleyes:

Soledad
02-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Man I love avocado. It's just like you described - creamy deliciousness! I get major avocado cravings but am not nor have I ever been pregnant. *crossing fingers* Not just yet...

Sometimes my cravings get so intense I have to go out to the sushi stall and get some sushi with double avocado. YUM.

luckies4me
02-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Soledad, thank goodness you are not pregnant. I can imagine what you would act when you are lol...just kidding.

Sushi eh? Have yet to try it..I think.

Dixieland Dancer,

I drink that much milk now lol. I really think milk is addicting and Dan and I just had this conversation a few days ago too. I cannot go without milk for more than a few hours. I just got back from the store with two gallons. You should see Dylan, he needs a new gallon every two days!:eek: And I am serious on that one. Babies consume so much milk. I can't wait til he is eating more and drinking only with meals and a few drinks in between. He drinks soo much it's freightening. I don't know where he puts it all.:eek:

But I seriously drink that much. That's pretty much all I drink really. Ok well I don't go through a whole gallon myself, I have help from Dan. We could drink half a gallon just for dinner. I have to have milk with food, usually two and a half glasses or my food doesn't taste good.

It's funny though to hear a doctor say you are drinking too much milk, that is just too funny.:p

Also had to stalk up on more soymilk today also. It's really good for you because soybeans have cancer fighting agents in them and soymilk also contains a lot of potassium which is good for muscle cramps etc. I bought vanilla this time...hopefully it tastes better than regular. :)

wolf_Q
02-09-2003, 10:45 PM
I think I've become addicted to sunflower seeds. The ones with shells...the flavored kind..ranch and nacho cheese. Mmmmm....it's a Snacktivity!

Kfamr
02-09-2003, 10:47 PM
mmmmm.. roast beef.. i had a roast beef mayo mustard and provolone cheese sandwhich today

Nomilynn
02-09-2003, 10:57 PM
I'm not a fan of roast beef - especially when it's cold. I don't like avacados either.

A fave sandwich is black forest ham with swiss cheese and english cucumber, with some mayo and mustard. Yum! I also love egg salad or tuna salad.

COCatMama
02-09-2003, 11:42 PM
ew ew soy milk
tastes like chalk to me
lol

Kfamr
02-09-2003, 11:45 PM
i had the sandwhich and tabouli! YUM!

My fav sandwhich would be the original from Quizno's with EXTRA black olvies, banana peppers and pickles! YUMYUM!

COCatMama
02-09-2003, 11:48 PM
I am a pickle freak :)

wolf_Q
02-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
i had the sandwhich and tabouli! YUM!

My fav sandwhich would be the original from Quizno's with EXTRA black olvies, banana peppers and pickles! YUMYUM!

Ewww...my sandwhiches consist of bread, meat, cheese, lettuce, and some sort of sauce. Nothing else is allowed! I really love specialy breads, provolone cheese, and bacon is always a good thing to add to a sandwhich...good flavor