PDA

View Full Version : dobermans???

lot-o-loot
02-08-2003, 08:26 PM
i am getting a doberman in a few days. can i have some info that may help me out. i know alot already i just might have missed something.:confused:

lizbud
02-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Hello,

What is it that you want to know about Dobermans?

wolfsoul
02-09-2003, 12:34 AM
i sure love dobies! great dogs! ill tell u stuff but im sure u probably know most of it already lol...
they r great guard and watch dogs (everybody knows that lol) uhhh they come in 5 colours (black, blue, red, fawn (isabella)and white) (what colour r u getting?) i remember i read something the other day that said they need 20 minutes of excercise four times a day, the shedding is average....uhhhh...*tries to think of more* ummm...i think we need more details on what u need to know lol...

lovemyshiba
02-09-2003, 10:27 AM
I don't know much about Dobermans, but I wanted to tell you:

WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!!!!!!:) :)

primabella
02-09-2003, 11:24 AM
welcome to pet talk :)

my uncle has owned dobies and they are very sweet, gently dogs. they make excellent guard dogs and (judging by the way the one i know acts) are very loyal. you can read up more about the doberman on the AKC site, animal planet site (hehe, i know i always give this link, but they tell you the levels of grooming, training etc so i think its pretty good) and just by searching it in yahoo. good luck and hope to see pics soon! :D

wolfsoul
02-09-2003, 02:41 PM
u can also download a doberman video on the akc site...i have it, it has red and black dobermans in it. heres the addy:
www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/dobpinr.cfm