PDA

View Full Version : any scrapbookers????

lovemyshiba
02-07-2003, 09:42 AM
That is something I thought I would never be interested in, but last year, as an engagement gift, my mother bought me a wedding scrapbook. I had such a fun time filling it with pictures and stuff from the preparations, and the wedding and reception!!
I've just decided that I'm going to do one of the dogs--I know many people do them for their children, and we're not quite there yet, so why not do one of the dogs??
I can't wait to get started!!! I have to get all of their pics made (they're all from the digital camera, and I need snapshots for the scrapbook), pick up a scrapbook and of course some stamps and stickers--it's going to be so much fun!!!

Does anyone else have this hobby, or do it for any of their pets??

*LabLoverKEB*
02-07-2003, 10:24 AM
Scrapbooking is a big hobby in this house! My mom and I are really into it! I have made a few albums, 1 for Sadie, and I'm still working on that one! It's a lot of fun!:) ;)

Ann
02-07-2003, 11:06 AM
I've done a looooot of scrapbooking in my time! Everything from recipes to animals to idols and so on... It's a fun hobby :)

Nomilynn
02-07-2003, 01:42 PM
This is something I want to take up! The first one I want to complete is a scrapbook of all the PT Christmas cards I got!! :)

The Cat Factory
02-07-2003, 02:23 PM
I don't Scrapbook, but my mom does :)

Kfamr
02-07-2003, 03:12 PM
I have a scrap book / journal that i keep. It has photos or sim, Nelly, different poems/ writings of mine that i keep adding to.

Cookiebaker
02-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Oh my I *love* scrapbooking!! I'm pretty slow at it, but I enjoy it a lot. I get together with my brother's wife and we have a blast. This is what my table looks like after an afternoon of solid scrapbooking:

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/scrap01.JPG

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/scrap02.JPG

momoffuzzyfaces
02-08-2003, 11:36 AM
I love scrapbooking. I got into it in 1999 after my father passed away. I got all the family photos. I didn't know a lot of the people so I got into doing genealogy and found out lots about my family trees. I've found lots of friends and relatives through the Internet. I have a scrapbook for my pets too. Some of the pages of my cats are on PT somewhere. Sandra (tatsxxx11) kindly scanned them in for me. I think they are under cat general under MOFF's kids or something. (Leonardo, Luke, Chester, Leroy - now at RB. His page was shown again in November after he passed). It's been about 6 months or so but they should still be there if any one wants to take a gander at them. :D

zippy-kat
02-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Here's another scrap booker!