PDA

View Full Version : hello from kittycats

marysmerrycats
02-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Louise, Patches, Emma, Cassie and Charlie, Muffin and Callie want to say hello to all of you. everyone is happy in their new homes. Muffin is the princess of her new house, and I see her almost everyday. Callie is also playful now, she doesn't have to hide under the bed, away from Emma. and as far as my new house, like the old house, it has fast become THEIR house, and they kindly allow me a inch of space here and there! LOL
well I got the yard done, that always is nice:D
this house sat empty for so long, it was overgrown, and things had died, frozen... now it's clean, and next month I will plant flowers:D :D
right now I am listening to the oldie radio station:)

Miss Meow
02-07-2003, 01:20 AM
Hi Mary, good to hear that you and the fur babies are settled in. And glad that your computer is sorted out, even though it is still intent on changing your name on a regular basis! :D

marysmerrycats
02-07-2003, 01:24 AM
thanks. well this is my last name on pettalk. I won't register again with any other names, I like this one.

neko1
02-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Glad to hear you are all settled in. Is the house covered with cat hair yet?!heehee:p ;)

jenluckenbach
02-07-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by neko1
Glad to hear you are all settled in. Is the house covered with cat hair yet?!heehee:p ;)
it can't be considered HOME until it is, you know.:p

marysmerrycats
02-07-2003, 11:02 AM
oh yeah, it IS covered with cat hair!! and toys, so much fun to step on!