PDA

View Full Version : Not able to be here much for a while...

AmberLee
02-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know I'm thinking of you and wishing you well, but I can't get here as often as I'd like. The new job is really exciting, but is taking even more of my time than the old one did. :D The good news is that the team I'm working with is great and the work is challenging (and I'm trying to impress my coworkers and new boss -- think it's going well, whoo-who!).

I should be back more often as I get up to speed and things settle down a bit.

Miss ya! :( :eek: :rolleyes: Be good, or as good as you can under the circumstances. :p ;) :rolleyes:

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-06-2003, 11:09 PM
What a happy report!! I'm so glad your new job is so exciting to you.... it is so hard to find a job that keeps your interest. Too bad there arn't a lot of jobs that consist of petting cuddling with animals!;)

Miss Meow
02-07-2003, 01:16 AM
I'm so glad your new job is working out well, it's so uncommon to hear about happy job experiences these days!

Keep enjoying it and hope you get to post some pics and play a puzzle or two to keep your toes in the water :)

I will think of you every time I trip over my pile of books on the floor that need to be 'released.' :D

marysmerrycats
02-07-2003, 01:20 AM
didn't know you were switching jobs, good luck!

as for the being good part...well, I don't know, its more fun to be wicked(as I have been told more than once that I can be), at least sometimes hehe

hurry back to pettalk.

neko1
02-07-2003, 05:33 AM
Good to hear that everything is going great with your new job!:D

anna_66
02-07-2003, 05:50 AM
Great to hear all is going well for you Pauline:D

Logan
02-07-2003, 08:18 AM
So happy for you, Pauline!!! What a great reason to be unable to post as much. You certainly deserve it, and although we will miss hearing from you as much, please know we are thinking of you and of course, Cassy and Livvy!!! :D

Logan

gini
02-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Pauline, I am thrilled to hear that you have a new job and that it is challenging for you. Although we will miss you, I know how worried you have been and I am so glad that things have worked out. Hugs to the kitties who probably miss you a lot too!

Gini and Rascal

Dixieland Dancer
02-07-2003, 02:19 PM
Congratulations on the new job! We will be here when you get a chance to post again!!! :)

lizbud
02-07-2003, 02:20 PM
AmberLee,

Good for you. working at a job with a team that clicks makes
"work" a lot more interesting, even fun.(maybe).:D I know
you'll impress the socks off those people & be sure to check
PT in the evening after work sometime. O.K.? Hugs, Liz & Moki.

Barbara
02-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Good luck with your new job -but I hope you can come here once in a while. I love your writing (like the phone call from the airliner or the immortal mini-blinds) and hope to get more!

LoudLou
02-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Congratulations on the new job! With your talents I'm sure you'll impress everybody in no time! We'll miss you while your gone, maybe every once in while you could let your Furkids post and let us know what you're up to.;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-07-2003, 05:46 PM
You'll be missed but I'm so glad things are going well for you.