PDA

View Full Version : I need some of this but we are getting more snow!

Dixieland Dancer
02-06-2003, 03:18 PM
I am ready for summer to come and thought maybe some of you felt the same way! We are expecting 4 - 6 inches of snow tonight. Cheer up though. Soon we will be posting more pictures like this!!!

Just playing with my frisbee in the water! It floats!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/pfa9a20db42de141868a9c144472f1336/fcace216.jpg

Swimming makes me hungry! Too bad it's not very tasty.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/pea59bc63bb379502571bb51b2737dd3f/fcace212.jpg

Hey mom! If you're getting out how about leaving that frisbee too! It looks like more fun than the one I left floating next to me!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/pbd298ff1e8adbee8746a1282a34d19f0/fcace20c.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know Summer is right around the corner!!!! :D :D :D :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
02-06-2003, 03:20 PM
I love summer! I can not stand cold weather! Guess that's because I grew up in a warm part of the world. I am going there for 4 weeks on February 28th and Mom told me to be sure to bring my shorts and tank tops!! Sunny Beirut, Here I come!

lizbud
02-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Oh, Thanks for the memories of beautiful Summertime.:D

I can't wait either, but I'd settle for Spring right now. So very
tired of coats, hats, gloves,scarfs, etc, etc. LOL. Great pics of
Dixie & Dusty Candy. Thanks for posting a hint of Summer.:D

Souraya,

Have a wonderful trip back home. Could you send us pics of
sunnier climes? LOL.

Sudilar
02-06-2003, 08:19 PM
I really hate being cold!!! Ahh, for the days of dog walks without earmuffs, gloves and boots........ However, the dogs just LOVE the snow!!!!!!

Logan
02-06-2003, 08:45 PM
Our 3rd snow of the winter has come and gone today. I think we are ok for tomorrow!! I long for spring too!!! I am ready and the puppers are ready too!!!

Logan

anna_66
02-07-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
Just wanted to let everyone know Summer is right around the corner!!!! :D :D :D :D
Oh thank goodness!
We are going to have another killer week of cold, it's nice to know summer (even spring would do;)) will be here soon!

Pam
02-07-2003, 07:09 AM
Aaaah beautiful pictures of WARM weather! It won't be long! At the moment we are having a big storm with 8-10" expected. I just shoveled a little path for Ripley but it seems that he can't find just the right smell in order to go potty under all of that. :rolleyes: Fortunately he has a steel bladder!

lovemyshiba
02-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Well, we got the snow we were predicted to get--the dogs love it (even though they're not here, they're at Lady's party), but I don't--I can't wait to take them for a nice long walk without 2 pairs of pants, 2 coats, hats, gloves, scarves, boots--you get the idea!!!
Great pictures of the summertime--we can't wait!!!

Pam
02-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
Well, we got the snow we were predicted to get--the dogs love it (even though they're not here, they're at Lady's party), HeHe! :D :D

We got the storm you and Candy had I guess. It's tapering off and finally Ripley was able to sniff out just the right spot. He was supposed to be neutered this morning but it has been postponed due to the storm. For now he remains "a man." :D

Dakota's Mommy
02-07-2003, 02:23 PM
The weather here is driving me nuts! One weekend we'll have weather in the 30's and 40's, maybe 50's. Then, the very next weekend is in the 70's to 80's, including Mondays, then, by Friday, it's down in the 30's to 40's again. Yes, it's nice to have the warm weather mixed in with the cold, but I just wish it could stay about 60 degrees or higher so that I wouldn't keep getting sick!

primabella
02-07-2003, 02:29 PM
great pics! :D

the snow isn't the bad thing. it's the ice and freezing winds that make it so awful to live here. oh well...:) hehe