PDA

View Full Version : ~ New pics of Oliver ~

Ann
02-06-2003, 06:54 AM
As promised, here's some new pics of Ollie :)

Sooooo tired...
http://www.peachkin.com/pics/oliver-carpet.jpg

So what if I'm not allowed to be up here? I do what I please!
http://www.peachkin.com/pics/oliver-window3.jpg

A veeeeeeery rare moment of peace...
http://www.peachkin.com/pics/oliver-kattja.jpg

Oki doki, that's all I had for now. Hope you liked them :)

lynnestankard
02-06-2003, 06:58 AM
Ooohh Ann - complete cuteness overload - isn't he such a cuddleable furboy?! Thanks for the pics.

Lynne

Ann
02-06-2003, 07:06 AM
Glad you liked them Lynne! :)

Former User
02-06-2003, 07:09 AM
Awww, that first one is cute, soooo tired boy there :D

HayleyRosie
02-06-2003, 07:24 AM
I love the first picture. Thanks for sharing!

Ann
02-06-2003, 08:18 AM
No need to thank me, I love posting pics of my cutie pies :)

Logan
02-06-2003, 08:36 AM
Keep on taking pictures, Ann! All of your pets are adorable!! And you know, Tina, just steals my heart every time I see her!!!!! :D

trisha0503
02-06-2003, 08:47 AM
Awwww !!! :D Look at this cutie patootie ! :D

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/oliver-carpet.jpg

Oliver is gorgeous ! And his fur even matches Tina's hair ! We enjoy seeing your pets, I hope you'll post MORE pictures :)

Edwina's Secretary
02-06-2003, 09:30 AM
How do Oliver and Kattja get along? Are they buddies yet?

Oliver is so regal looking and Kattja such a scamp!

Nomilynn
02-06-2003, 09:55 AM
I LOVE that first one! hehe what a cutie!!

And is that an Eeyore plant pot on the window sill? And if so, how come I've never seen one here!!!!! :eek: I'm sad now, my Eeyore collection is seriously lacking! :(

;) :D :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Oliver is such a handsome boy! I love the color of his fur. It's orange, but not really brilliant orange. Reminds me of how a creamsicle tastes - creamy orangey. Mmmmm..... :)

Ann
02-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Thanks for all the comments everyone :)

Oliver and Kattja don't get along so well sadly :( Kattja is way too playful for his taste I think... He never gets to sleep in peace without Kattja coming and trying to play with him. Sometimes Oliver gets really mad and bites her back but that never discourages her :rolleyes: I hope she'll calm down a little when she grows out of her kittyhood or maybe when I neuter "her".

And yuppers, that's Eeyore on the plant pot! My mom is totally obsessed with Eeyore (trust me, I'm not exaggerating when I say "obsessed"!) and has soooooooooo much stuff. That specific pot my dad painted for her, so it's not official Disney stuff but it's very pretty anyways. If you're a big Eeyore fan too I can take some pics of her collection and post them if you want.

slick
02-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Adorable!!! Paint a little more white on him and he's the spittin' image of my Max. Don't you just love Persians??

slick
max & speckles

Nomilynn
02-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Ann
Thanks for all the comments everyone :)

And yuppers, that's Eeyore on the plant pot! My mom is totally obsessed with Eeyore (trust me, I'm not exaggerating when I say "obsessed"!) and has soooooooooo much stuff. That specific pot my dad painted for her, so it's not official Disney stuff but it's very pretty anyways. If you're a big Eeyore fan too I can take some pics of her collection and post them if you want.

Yes please!!!! I would love to see it and get some ideas for "additions". They painting idea is a great one - sounds like a fun craft! :)

neko1
02-06-2003, 07:42 PM
that first pic is so cute!! He looks so comfortable:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-06-2003, 09:43 PM
AWWWWWWW
The first picture is just toooo cute!! Oliver is just too cuddly... I could just squeeze him and then take a nap with him!!!!!!!!:eek:

Ann
02-07-2003, 06:38 AM
Thanks again for all the sweet comments! One of the great things with persians are that they make perfect pillows! :D All soft and cuddly!

Nomilynn, I'll take some pics of her collection later today then! :)

jenluckenbach
02-07-2003, 08:00 AM
Kattja saying "Oh please let me cuddle. PLEASE PLEASE" while at the same time thinnking "Just a little closer and I can torment hee hee "

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/oliver-kattja.jpg
Very cute pictures.

Songlover
02-07-2003, 08:23 AM
Dear Ann,

Oliver is SO beautiful!!! Is he an orange or ginger Persian?

Just wondering....it seems an unusual colouring for a Persian, but
since I have never owned one, I thought I would ask someone who has...regards from Deborah in Montreal, Canada (owned by 3 black and white short hair domestics!)

Chinadoll
02-07-2003, 10:01 AM
What an orange fluffball! Both kitties are beautiful. I love Eeyore too, mostly because he was always so depressed and I just felt he needed to come home with me so I could lavish love on him.

marysmerrycats
02-07-2003, 10:55 AM
great pics, I just love Oliver!

Ann
02-07-2003, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone! :)

According to Oliver's pedigree, his color is "red shaded cameo"... I'm not so good with those professional terms so I usually just call his color a mix of red, orange and white :rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
02-07-2003, 02:25 PM
Oliver is such a cutie! I think I would really like his "persian" personality...and being orange....he has my heart! :)

kimlovescats
02-07-2003, 04:04 PM
How adorable....love that big yawn!

popcornbird
02-08-2003, 03:04 AM
Oliver is such a cool looking cat. I love his coloring and how it matches with Tina. Do you just like this color, or you got them both by coincidence? I LOVE the color. BTW Tiny has got to be the cutest, happiest, and smiliest pup I have ever seen!

Ann
02-08-2003, 03:50 AM
It was complete coincidence that we got two pets with such similar coloring. I'm not one of those people that go around picking animals depending on how good they'll match my clothes or curtains ;) (that's a joke, and I truly hope that no pet owners are like that!)

Oliver did have a little twin brother. I remember when we were trying to decide which kitty to pick that I held little Oliver in my arms and he fell asleep there. That's how he won my heart and we picked him :)

Here's a picture of Oliver's brother and mother. Oliver is the little orange ball that is busy eating (as usual):

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/ollie-bro.jpg

smokey the elder
02-08-2003, 10:49 AM
What a stunner Oliver's mama is! And I love the little white brother.

krazyaboutkatz
02-09-2003, 01:31 AM
Oliver sure is handsome. I'm sure that as Kattja matures that he'll become calmer. Then Oliver will get along much better with him. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Ann
According to Oliver's pedigree, his color is "red shaded cameo"...

I love the name of his color! It sounds so exotic and regal. :)

Hi mother is beautiful, and that little white ball of fluff of a brother of his is absolutely adorable too. Thanks for the pictures. :D

Ann
02-10-2003, 03:30 AM
Ollie's mom was a champion, she had a whole room filled with her prices! :eek:

*grins* If it does sound regal it sure fits Oliver! He can be such a little snob at times!