PDA

View Full Version : Makki

Vio&Juni
02-06-2003, 02:25 AM
Makki, you are so beautiful!
Torties are very sweet :) There is another tortie here on PetTalk that looks like you lost sister - Noah'sMommy's Noel. She has the same cute face and the same gorgeous eyes as you ;)
Have a happy day today - it your big day and a happy and long life with your great humans.

Barbara
02-06-2003, 04:39 AM
Makki, you are a clever cat. Although you were frightened and cold you knew where you could go to have a much better live. And you are such a pretty kitty. I love torties and today you will be the tortie queen of my heart :)

Dan Holder
02-06-2003, 05:55 AM
Another sweet, beautiful stray cat that just needed a good home. Congratulations, Makki, you're a lucky little girl.

snu_py
02-06-2003, 06:44 AM
You are so beautiful Makki. I liove with your twin sister Rachel, aka Rachel-poo or Rachel-wachel.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Makki
What a smile your sweet picture gave me. You look so much like a dear cat I had named Lizzie. I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home. Lizzie was a stray too. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

felinefriend
02-06-2003, 09:42 PM
Makki the Magnificent Torti with the sweet story!! I was just saying in one of the other threads (I think 3 threads are going now--wow) that your "tail" made me think of all the poor homeless kitties in need of love and warmth! I hope that all strays get as lucky as you and find such wonderful Purr-ents! I tried to attach a photo of my Tortishell baby, Gerri, but the image didn't work... well, anyways, hope you had a GREAT COTD!!!! :cool: :p ;) :D :)