PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so cold in here?

boscibo
02-05-2003, 07:49 PM
I checked the thermostat, it's not set too low, and there are no doors or windows open...hmmm....do you think it's because a CAT named HANNA is blocking my HEAT VENT?

This is Hanna's new favorite place to sleep - she gets quite toasty when the heat is coming out. She's been snoozing here ever since is started to get cold out, except at night she goes under the covers with me. :)

http://home.attbi.com/~pattis_garden2/hanna_heat.jpg

Fuzzy317
02-05-2003, 08:14 PM
Smart cat you have there, knows where to sleep. :)

At our house, the cats would probably be fighting with our beagle Sassee for the warm spot. :rolleyes:

neko1
02-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Well I think everyone knows how my cats hog the heat! Tama's the heater humper and everyone else hogs the space heater!!

jenluckenbach
02-06-2003, 05:39 AM
Hanna, you have to SHARE that heat!

wayne0214
02-06-2003, 06:06 AM
Puma, likes to come under the bed covers on cold winter nights. Remembering last week, she was pawing at the bed covers and purring. However, she didn't want to just stay next to me, she also wanted to come in under the covers, and sleep against my chest!:) She went to sleep within about 10 minutes, all curled up with her little head sticking out of the covers.:D

....wayne

lynnestankard
02-06-2003, 07:11 AM
Boscibo - Don't all cats find the warmest place in the house!! She's so adorable - I just love your Hanna - great pic.

Wayne - Just too cute!! Puma is one clever furgirl!

Lynne

Randi
02-06-2003, 07:31 AM
When we get up, Fister sits there waiting for John to turn back his duvet and he jumps up to lay on it immediately. But then, I open all windows for 15 min. to let a breeze through, and Fister comes walking in to our "office" jumps up and makes himself comfortable right under the lamp. It's very obvious that he considers it his own little sun. :D

Will put a picture in later. :)

Ann
02-06-2003, 08:16 AM
What a clever little girl :D

trisha0503
02-06-2003, 08:49 AM
Silly girl !:D :D I just love looking at Hannah's face ;) She and Toby look so much alike :) :)