PDA

View Full Version : Attention To All Bunnies!

Aspen and Misty
02-04-2003, 11:21 PM
Dear Bunz,

Diz is Jilly I haz heardz of the horriblez escapez of the kitties, doggiez and birdiez. Where willz diz madnez endz? Maybez with us bunz?? Hee hee! Thats Rightz I am hostingz a party for uz buns! Lots of Parsley and frezh hayz! you all arez invited to comez! No matter what your age, I've alwayz heard bunnz love to partyz! :D

RSVP SOON!
Jillian!

popcornbird
02-04-2003, 11:50 PM
Oh boy oh boy. Another party! :D:D:D

Be sure to make pics along with the story! ;)

Aspen and Misty
02-05-2003, 09:03 AM
O I will don't worry! I can't wait to make them, its going to be SOO much fun. I hope some people respond soon, Jilly is getting inpatient and wants to have her party soon!

Ash

Daisylover
02-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Boo Hoo!!! R momz woodnot let uz travul that farz!!!!!

Aspen and Misty
02-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Who saz yourz momz has ta knowz?

No Jily you know they need there mothers permission

But momz!! I just wantz themz to comez, iz un farez!

But there mom said no, not this time, maybe another time

Okz....Any other bunz wantz to comez???

primabella
02-05-2003, 03:25 PM
from the pen of MikEE

come on you guyz! jilly wansta havesa party! i can't not wait! hurryz up guys or we dogs are gonna crash it!! :D

RockyRoad
02-05-2003, 04:00 PM
Floppsy here, Jilly, I would wuv to come to youw pawtie!! Lawdy is hostin a pawtie of hew ownz thiz weekenz, so I can come to youz so I don't have to be home with all dose doggies!!:D I'll come to yaw pawtie, an mommy sez yes, so I gotz permission!!

Come on bunniez, you all don't want the putty tats and puppy dawgs to beat us do ya?!:p :p

Aspen and Misty
02-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Thanx Mickee!

Floppsey! I can'tz waitz to seez youz therez!!! I'm hopenz thatz Piperz and Thelmerz will comez! I'm also hopeing that Her Magesty Miss. Hoppy will comz! We coulz have thiz partiez hoppinz! LOLz!

Jillian

Rottieluver45
02-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Thelmer herr!I wold luv to cum to your party! I luv partys! when iz it? oooo I luv hay too! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I cant wait to meeet you Jilly ,Mikee,and Flopsy!;)

zippy-kat
02-06-2003, 12:24 AM
This is Piper's Mommy....

Piper may attend if she straightens up her act... we have now entered the "biting phase." If she promises to not bite her mommy then she may come.... Thelmer ,buddy, I know you've been there before -- you may want to give her a talkin' to! lol

02-06-2003, 06:36 AM
Billie posting :

Oh my oh my :eek: :D ! A BUNNY party ?!!
I want to come !! My mommy says it is okay , as she is not feeling very well and cannot very well take care of me now :( :)

So , as soon as I can get this thing here started , i am on my way to the airport !! LET'S PARTY
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Billie%20op%20tractor%201.jpg
ps. be sure to have lots of carrots !!!

Aspen and Misty
02-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Now how could I forget to mention Billie! Such an adorable little guy!!! (Adorable picture btw)

Yea, Piper and Thlmer are comeing! I can't wait! Piper, stop biting your mommy!

The party is this saturday :D

Ash

primabella
02-06-2003, 03:00 PM
from the pen of MikEE

hey woah woah woahz here. i'm not a bunny. just a dawg. i wuz just promo- promat- prommotingda party! i think i'll leave beforz you guys get moore mixed up. crazy rabits! ;)

Karen
02-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Miss Hoppy first wants to know if it's any warmer there? Her yard is filled with that cold white stuff, and more is on the way!

Jessica12345
02-06-2003, 05:58 PM
how cute! can wait to see the bun bunz!:D

Aspen and Misty
02-06-2003, 08:49 PM
No snow here! And we have a nice yard to run around in and lots of grass that needs to be trimmed :D Of course, we rented movies about famouse buns saving people :D so they buns will be relaxing on teh couch watching them all weekend :rolleyes:

Ash

Heather Wallace
02-07-2003, 05:34 AM
We three rabbits ( Cadbury, twinkle and Bunny) would love to accept you invite to the party.

When and where?

Rottieluver45
02-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
This is Piper's Mommy....

Piper may attend if she straightens up her act... we have now entered the "biting phase." If she promises to not bite her mommy then she may come.... Thelmer ,buddy, I know you've been there before -- you may want to give her a talkin' to! lol

awww..the biting stag.i remember thos good old days! Im out of thos day now,im in the nice stag now,butnot for long! teehee

RockyRoad
02-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Floppsy is anxious to go to the party!! When is Jilly planning to have it? :) Hope it's soon, Floppsy is sooo anticipated to meet everyone (and to get free food...)! ;) :D

Aspen and Misty
02-08-2003, 10:26 PM
Sorry :rolleyes: The party is this Friday till this Saturday! At my house :D . Jilly can't wait she has the fire in the house going for Miss Hoppy :D
She also is going to see if she can go otuside and melt that new fallen snow on the growned with a hair dryer :rolleyes:

Ash