PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where can these PetTalk Members Be?

zippy-kat
10-04-2001, 11:53 PM
Doggiemom?
Freckles?
MHMama?
Iditarodfan?
How about PJ & Bailey's Mom?

I know there's a few others, I just can't think of them off the top of my head!

aly
10-05-2001, 12:31 AM
I think I remember a month or two ago, the PJ & Bailey family said something about not being around for a little while.

I just saw a post from MHMama on the General board, forgot which topic though.

doggiemom is still posting on a pretty regular basis. She just added a great index to the Pettalkville page.

Not sure about the others.

jackiesdaisy1935
10-05-2001, 09:42 AM
I know Bea is still around with her beautiful Molly, got an e.mail from her.
Jackie

10-05-2001, 10:18 AM
I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. I'M HERE. -- after 1 big ol cup of espresso!! DANG! I AM WIRED!!! This will make work so much fun today - well, it's actually fun every day.... yesterday I laughed so hard all day that I had a headache!! I CAN'T SIT STILL!!!!!!!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-05-2001, 10:23 AM
Dang! Where do you work that's so much fun! I'm just tryin' to stay awake, lol! :D

TheAntiPam
10-05-2001, 10:33 AM
Doggiemom - you did a great imitation of a Jack Russell Terrier! Did you practice springing into the air while typing that? ;) Don't forget to spin around some too!

Have a coffee day! :D :D

10-05-2001, 11:32 AM
LMAO! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a financial rep for Univeristy of Phoenix Online campus.... I LOVE MY JOB! Did I mention that? I work with a great bunch of people and I just love what I do. I am a nut because I love cubicles (it is my very own, ya know?) and I love paperwork and being busy! I'm weird!

I did do a couple of spins while typing my last message... I did feel a bit like a jack russell except I called my sister and moo'd at her in the phone... so I acted like a cow? Go figure. My sister works here with me - I LOVE THAT! and i called and did the knock knock joke on her... ya know -
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
The interrupting cow!
The interrupting cow wh.....?
MMMOOO!!!
It's my favorite knock knock joke.

Then I just called her back and moo'd at her and hung up. ;) :D

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-05-2001, 11:52 AM
I think someone had just a wee bit too much expresso this morning..... Or maybe expresso laced with happy pills!
lmao - that's a good one!

zippy-kat
10-05-2001, 12:21 PM
ANGEL!
Did you get my msg?

Ok, I found MHMama's post and now that I think about it, I vaguely remember reading something about PJ & co. being gone for awhile. Where's the rest of the crew? Check in so we won't worry guys! lol

10-05-2001, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat:
<STRONG>ANGEL!
Did you get my msg?

Ok, I found MHMama's post and now that I think about it, I vaguely remember reading something about PJ & co. being gone for awhile. Where's the rest of the crew? Check in so we won't worry guys! lol</STRONG>

YES!!! I e-mailed you. didn't you get that? CALL ME NOW CALL ME NOW CALL ME NOW CALL ME NOW! :D!

:D :D :D :D :D

jackiesdaisy1935
10-05-2001, 01:04 PM
I think there is an Echo on PetTalk? or is that Angel having her 3rd Espresso?. Have a great day, don't know too many people who love their jobs, you are one of the lucky ones. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Whoops echo again.
Jackie

zippy-kat
10-05-2001, 01:15 PM
Angel dahling, this is Tonya's suh-thun bell puh-sonality tie-ping. Tha real Tonya is busy at work--(buh-lk mail, how uhb-suhd!)

She sed she'd call when she gehts off of wuhk (uh-bout one-ish NM time) or layta dis evenin'...

:D :D :D

SHARE THE EXPRESSO!
HEE HEE I have a cappaccino machine at the apartment! :p

And no I haven't checked my email but I will do so now! ;)

shais_mom
10-05-2001, 01:20 PM
And where is Sophie's Daddy? Sue hasn't posted for awhile either nor has Tonya (and Fritz)??? Tho she is probably busy with working.
There are others I can't think of them either.

zippy-kat
10-05-2001, 01:23 PM
and karlikat?

zippy-kat
10-05-2001, 01:27 PM
Angel! Here's a link for you!

You know you've had too much coffee when... (http://www.caffeinearchive.com/toomuchcoffee.html)

10-05-2001, 01:51 PM
That was a great link Tonya dawlin' - This is Helen Toscano, one of Angel's 4 or 5 personalities.... I'm from New Yawk and believe it or nawt, I don't even drink cawfee... ev-a! I gotta have sompin' cold in those mownin' hou-a's. But, this mownin' the bawss-man brawt in his espresso machine and I went for a cup. Then I still had to have my soda for the mownin' - I am quite shaky right now but less hyp-a. I had to get some nutrition! So, Taco Bell is my lunch... yummy!

I will wait for your cawll - Tawlk to ya later!

aly
10-05-2001, 02:04 PM
:D :D :D That link is FUNNY!

This topic has got me laughing pretty hard on a not-so-good day. Thanks!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-05-2001, 02:12 PM
Hilarious link!

Whatz this! phone calls! You kids out west have all the fun! :p

wolflady
10-05-2001, 04:10 PM
LOL Another coffee afficionado!!! It's the morning fuel, and the afternoon pick me up fuel...and well...anytime I need a boost fuel! In college, my friends went to bars...I went to coffeeshops. Go figure! LOL :D
So, doggiemom, you work for Univeristy of Phoenix, eh?? That's cool! I work in the same building as the Univeristy of Phoenix San Jose extension is housed!! ;) They're right downstairs. I've been considering taking some classes, but now I'm going to have to wait due to the 40% paycut everyone here in my company has gotten... :(

Daisy's Mom
10-05-2001, 08:35 PM
Wow, you guys are crazy!

Angel I used to work as a bus girl at a very busy restaurant. I think I know how hyper you are right now because I got caffeine-crazy once too! It was a Friday night, the end of a verrrry long and hard week, and so to keep myself awake I drank 3 coffees and 2 sodas. Needless to say I cleaned those tables faster than anyone ever had before, and I was up till the wee hours of the morn ;)

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: Daisy's Mom ]

zippy-kat
10-05-2001, 11:18 PM
Oh Angel!

Thisth isth another one of Tonya'sth purr-sthonalitiesth. Thisth is Sthlyvesther--

*insert dreamy music with a hint of twilight-zone* SNAP--another personality has entered the chat board.....

WHEW! Ok, the real Tonya is here! lol I would like everyone to know, that I spoke to Miz Angel (or at least a purr-sonality that claimed to be her) and she does not eat chicken breast!!! She eats CHICKEN HOOTERS, I repeat CHICKEN HOOTERS! LOL

(LOL She didn't think I'd say it on here!)

10-05-2001, 11:21 PM
yeah well, tonya brushes her teef and takes pictures of naked men standing outside of her apartment! go ahead! ASK HER!

10-05-2001, 11:23 PM
by the way, we are not trying to be sick and crude.... there are real stories behind these weird things... promise!

zippy-kat
10-05-2001, 11:31 PM
HEY! at least my teef are CLEAN! :D

As for the nakey man....LOL :o
What are u suppose ta do when a nakey guy stands outside your door?! LOL (I can feel I'm gonna have some explainin' to do now....LOL LOL)

Angel...it's on babe...it's on! lol
(a friendly war that you guys will hopefully get a kick out of!) lol

aly
10-06-2001, 01:06 AM
I'm enjoying the war. I say we get a mud wrestling pit and let you two go at it :p

zippy-kat
10-06-2001, 01:56 AM
MUD....LOL

Does that mean the winner gets a free trip to the groomers? ;)

IF SOOOOOOO....

I'm going to the grooooomers!
While I'm a clean and sudsy pup,
Angel will have a mess to lick up!

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

Buddy2101
10-06-2001, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by aly:
<STRONG>I'm enjoying the war. I say we get a mud wrestling pit and let you two go at it :p</STRONG>

I so agree!!!This is great! You gusy are so much fun to be "around" well talk to! You gusy are funny
:p

Logan
10-06-2001, 08:12 AM
Well, Tonya, you missed one, and you wouldn't have known it because she was "gone" before you got here, I think. Her name is Chris, and she is Ktreva52 on the board, and she is BACK!!! Hurrah!!! :D

zippy-kat
10-06-2001, 12:40 PM
I swear we just need to pick a time, date, and place and have a "family" reunion!!!!

Buddy2101
10-06-2001, 01:53 PM
i so agree. Hee hee hee. We are family.

10-06-2001, 02:36 PM
Mud wrestling huh? Wouldn't that be a riot!

But, me? Losing? Uh-uh girl. The only groomer you'll be seein' is the one who can make mud statues out of the losers!

Oh, by the way, go to this link....
Tonya (http://picturesof.net/_pictures/sumatran_orangutan_SDz_P2151947_MD.JPG) and you will see a great pic of Tonya. She looks soooooo good!

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

KayAnn
10-06-2001, 03:29 PM
i got bids on Angel!!! haha! i dunno look how crazy this girl is...
Angel (http://www.bergen.org/Smithsonian/BlackRhino/closeup.jpg)

K9karen
10-06-2001, 10:13 PM
HELLO! I'M BACK!!! :eek: Hey! It's been 4 WHOLE DAYS!!! :( I can't belive nobody missed my big mouth!!! :D :D :D I think I may be up all night playing catch-up...10 high octane Expressos to go, please!!!!!!
Glad KTreva is back!! Missed her!

zippy-kat
10-06-2001, 11:02 PM
I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry!!!
I'm soooo glad you are back though!! You'll have lotsa stuff to catch up on! I'm pullin' an all-nighter too, but unfortunately it's cause of homework. lol

zippy-kat
10-06-2001, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by doggiemom:
<STRONG>Oh, by the way, go to this link....
Tonya (http://picturesof.net/_pictures/sumatran_orangutan_SDz_P2151947_MD.JPG) and you will see a great pic of Tonya. She looks soooooo good!</STRONG>

Awww....Angel's just jealous cos I won't pick and eat her fleas!

karen israel
10-08-2001, 03:54 PM
Tonya looks great! You're such a good friend!! LOL :D :D :D

10-08-2001, 04:20 PM
I thought she looked great too... it is her best side. But, you should see her when she first wakes up! YIKES!!!

zippy-kat
10-08-2001, 04:32 PM
Just wait Angel...it's coming.... :D