PDA

View Full Version : Will they show her commercial this year?

luckies4me
02-03-2003, 10:04 PM
Well I am SURE everyone has seen my famous bunny Applelinas commercial, she is the very famous Cadbury bunny, since passed on.

Last year they did not play her commercial but I am having faith this year. They keep making new ones that are not as good as hers. So if anyone sees my commercial can you please post here? Thanks!

luckies4me
02-03-2003, 10:04 PM
Also if anyone can possible record it if you see it I will pay you ten bucks....:)

Nomilynn
02-04-2003, 12:26 AM
I have no idea what commercial you are referring to.. do you have any more info? What is Appelinas?

luckies4me
02-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Applelina is my old bunny who was clicker trained to do tricks and act in commercials. She died when I was around 12....they made her commercial when I was 6 or 7 I believe...maybe a little older.

She did a commercial for Cadbury Cream Eggs, which are milk chocolate eggs with cream filled inside and the cream looks like the white part of a chicken egg and a yolk, orange cream. They taste sooo good!:p

Anyways, she did a commercial for Easter in which she is sitting in an Easter basket and clicking like a chicken going...bac bac bac bac....it's really cute!

The commercial is VERY old. But they start to play it around this time of the year, around Valentines year and I was hoping they would play it this year as last year they use another bunny, even though my bunny is the original..uumph!

Nomilynn
02-04-2003, 02:11 AM
Oh ok.. I've seen those commercials :) They are cute. I like the one where they have auditions, and the turtle is going "boc..... boc..... boc..... " and he's wearing bunny ears! :D

I will look for her. :)

neko1
02-04-2003, 05:54 AM
Oh yeah, those commercials are so cute! I like the lion with the bunny ears roaring BOC! Those cream eggs aren't too bad, either!

luckies4me
02-04-2003, 11:41 AM
Urrgh! Those are the ones I hate! Only because not they don't play hers.

Hers is the first ever commercial for them, she is the original bunny, only she knows how to "bac"

So the one I am talking about only has her, in her nice easter basket making noise. :)

Ann
02-04-2003, 11:51 AM
I've never seen a Cadbury commercial, but my boyfriend (who's from California) brought me those cream eggs once and wooooooow were they good!!!!! *licks lips*

You must be proud to have had a celebrity furbaby :)

luckies4me
02-04-2003, 11:54 AM
Well she was actually my fathers girlfriends. She trained cats for Friskies commercials too. But I got to take care of her, so she was mine in a way...I fed her, cleaned her cage etc. She was my bunny but trained by someone else. :)

Yes those eggs are soooooooo good! I LOVE them!:D I can eat so many. Some people think they are too rich but not me...I usually eat about 3 at a time. :p