PDA

View Full Version : "No, Come here!"

Kfamr
02-03-2003, 07:33 PM
Lol... while sitting here at the computer, right noe after i just fed Simba, he's eating aorund the corner.... Right in the middle of him eating i'll say.. "Simba, No, Come here." He'll stop eating and come. I'll tell him to give me a kiss do some trick and then i say "Ok. go eat!".... Ge LOOOVVVES his new food too. It's Purina.:D Anyone else feed their dogs it? Simba absolutely loves it.:D

slleipnir
02-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Zeke eats purina puppy chow :D He seems to like it too, although I doubt there isn't much he doesn't with the lab in him! lol.

wolf_Q
02-04-2003, 12:04 AM
Lol that's so cute! Good boy Simba!

Nebo gets Nutro. He loves it also, but he's not much of an eater ...I think it's a husky thing. I'm barely feeding him half of the guidelines suggested amount....Well, sometimes he'll just snarf down his meal in seconds...and other times, he won't bother to eat it all...strange dog :rolleyes:

anna_66
02-04-2003, 06:16 AM
KayAnn, sounds to me as if Simba is the best behaved dog around! Does that boy ever do anything wrong;)

We feed ours Eukanuba-the senior stuff for Angus & the maintence for the girls.

Glacier
02-05-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Lol that's so cute! Good boy Simba!

Nebo gets Nutro. He loves it also, but he's not much of an eater ...I think it's a husky thing. I'm barely feeding him half of the guidelines suggested amount....Well, sometimes he'll just snarf down his meal in seconds...and other times, he won't bother to eat it all...strange dog :rolleyes:

It is a husky thing. They need substantially less food than other dogs their size. I feed my guys two cups of kibble to my huskies on the days they eat kibble. Muskwa eats on average every second day. The rest of the time he doesn't eat at all. He's at an ideal weight, has tons of energy, no health problems. He's just not hungry every day.