PDA

View Full Version : Pepper's At Rainbow Bridge

krazyaboutkatz
02-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Hi everyone. Many of you know that Pepper has been very sick. Well he wasn't getting any better so I made the decision to have him put to sleep this morning. This has been the most difficult thing that I've ever had to do in my life. With the help of Sunny, Storm, and all of you caring Pet Talkers I know I'll be able to recover. He was such a sweet, sensitive cat and a real mama's boy. I guess you could call him my gentle giant. He was only 5 years old and would have been 6 on March 17th. I know he's finally pain free and at peace up at Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace sweet Pepper.

emily_the_spoiled
02-03-2003, 12:02 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Pepper :( :( :(

May he rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge.

Cheryl, Emily and Tanner

Cinder & Smoke
02-03-2003, 12:05 PM
Safe Trip to the Bridge, Pepper.

So very sorry for you loss, Tracey.
Know that you did what was best for Pepper...
no more pain and suffering...

Pepper is at Peace...

/s/ Phred

Randi
02-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Oh Tracey, I'm so very very sorry to hear you had to let Pepper go, :( but I know you did everything you could - and more!

He is not suffering now and I know you have your precious memories, I hope that will give you some comfort! Pepper will be in your heart forever.

Rest in Peace sweet Pepper! :)

{{{{Hugs to you, Tracey}}}}

Former User
02-03-2003, 12:23 PM
Tracey, I am so very sorry to hear this. I know how much you love your boys and this is heartbreaking.
We will be keeping you in or thoughts ((((((((((Tracey))))))))))

Rest In Peace Dear Pepper

Tina
02-03-2003, 12:39 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Pepper:( :( May he rest in peace. You will be in our thoughts. And ((Hugs to you))

ChrisH
02-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Farewell Pepper, Rest in Peace sweet boy.

Big hug and love to you Tracey.

Chris

sasvermont
02-03-2003, 12:48 PM
So sorry to hear about your little guy leaving you. It sounds as though you did the right thing. I know your heart is broken, as ours would be too.

Try to think of the good times and think of him as out of pain and discomfort. You did the right thing.

Hugs for you and prayers for his furry soul.

:(

popcornbird
02-03-2003, 12:50 PM
OMG! :(:(:(:(:( This news came to me with great shock this morning. :( I am so sorry! :( Please don't feel bad. Pepper was suffering and is no longer in pain. Please take care of yourself and Sunny and Storm. :( This is just so sad, but only time can heal. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences. :(

catland
02-03-2003, 12:51 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace sweet Pepper - you will be missed.

Edwina's Secretary
02-03-2003, 01:11 PM
Tracey, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. May Pepper rest in peace.

You're in my thoughts.

Sara

Russian Blue
02-03-2003, 01:19 PM
:(

You have been through so much recently. I am so sorry that you had to make this decision. It's never easy.

(((((Hugs)))))

RockyRoad
02-03-2003, 01:36 PM
I am so sorry about Pepper. At least he is free from the pain. I think that was very brave if you to do.
I am so sorry. Rest in peace, Pepper.

jenluckenbach
02-03-2003, 01:43 PM
I too am with you at this difficult time.:( We will all miss the beautiful, sweet Pepper. Give Sunny and Storm an extra hug from me.

HayleyRosie
02-03-2003, 01:45 PM
Tracey, I am so sorry to hear about Pepper. I'm sure you made the right decision. I will be thinking of you.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-03-2003, 01:45 PM
Sweet Pepper you will be missed forever by those who knew you. My Leroy will be glad to play with you and keep you company at the Rainbow Bridge until your mommy comes for you.
(((HUGS)))

boscibo
02-03-2003, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

zippy-kat
02-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Tracey,

My thoughts and prayers are with you on this day. Many hugs, my friend.

Zipp

mom of 6 cats
02-03-2003, 01:48 PM
so sorry about sweet Pepper.

Barbara
02-03-2003, 01:51 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Poor boy Pepper we have been going with you the way of the last weeks. I hope you'll meet my Meo at Rainbow Bridge.

Sorry I am crying.

Cataholic
02-03-2003, 02:12 PM
Dear Tracey,
I know no words can fill the void in your heart right now, only time can do so. I know you did the hardest thing any of us are called upon to make. Pepper is now free of pain. I hope he is playing with my little stray Arizona and her kittens.
Hugs to you, and Storm and Sunny.
Johanna

rg_girlca
02-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Oh as I type this through my tears I am so so sorry for your loss.
Rest in peace, sweet Pepper.

sammi
02-03-2003, 02:19 PM
So sorry for your loss. I hope that Pepper is free of pain and playing free at the bridge. Will be thinking about you.

slick
02-03-2003, 02:36 PM
I wish there was something we could do to ease your pain! Obviously Pepper was ready to go and wanted no more suffering. You did the right thing....nothing to feel guilty about! Be happy in that he is no longer in pain and is running and playing with all the other little kitties up there and one day you will meet again!

You remain in our thoughts and prayers!

luv
slick
max & speckles

rosethecopycat
02-03-2003, 02:56 PM
I'm so sorry Pepper had to go over.

You are a good Mommy. He's happy now and running around, and waiting for you.

Godspeed to the bridge, big boy.

lynnestankard
02-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Our lovely Pepper is so going to be missed Tracey. All thoughts with you at this sad time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I love to think of all our R.B. furkids running to meet Pepper,
{{{Hugs}}} to you.

Love Lynne xxx

neko1
02-03-2003, 04:55 PM
OMG I am so sorry to here about Pepper.
We send lots of hugs and love to you.

catlady1945
02-03-2003, 05:04 PM
We are sorry to hear about Pepper. We know he had a good life with you.

All Creatures Great And Small
02-03-2003, 05:12 PM
I am so shocked and saddened to hear of Pepper's passing. There are no words I can say to ease the pain, but my condolences to you. Take comfort in Storm and Sunny, let them help you grieve for their companion as well.

Nomilynn
02-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Tracey, you and Storm and Sunny are in my prayers. I'm so sorry that you had to go through this, but bless you for having Pepper's best interests at heart.

RIP sweet Pepper

wolflady
02-03-2003, 07:10 PM
{{{Tracey}}}
Please know that all of us are here for you during this difficult time. Pepper was such a sweet sweet guy, but he is now your guardian angel too. The hardest thing for us to do as pet parents is deciding when it is the right time to help them to the bridge.
Hug Storm and Sunny, and spend as much time with them as possible. It will help comfort you as well as them too. We will all miss Pepper too :(
You are a great mom. May God give you strength and comfort and of course you have all of your friends here:)
***hugs***
Karen

LoudLou
02-03-2003, 07:17 PM
Tracey, words can not convey the sorrow in my heart at the loss of sweet Pepper. I know he is at the Rainbow Bridge and no longer in pain. Thank you for sharing his love with us on Pet Talk while he was with us here on Earth. Know that Pepper will live on in the treasured memories that we have of him.

Katie- LOUD Louie's & The Beans

lizbud
02-03-2003, 07:50 PM
I am so very sorry that you had to say the final goodbye to
your sweet pepper.:( He knew & you knew that you loved
him to much to see him suffer any more. Pepper would surely
say thanks mom, for letting me rest now, I'll see you later.
You are in my thoughts & prayers. Love & hugs to you. Liz.

trisha0503
02-03-2003, 10:41 PM
Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss of Pepper :(

I have no doubt that Pepper loves you more for putting yourself in deeper pain in order to ease his.... May GOD hold you gently in the hollow of his hand , comfort you and lead you to peace...

Love,
Rosebel

Miss Meow
02-03-2003, 11:11 PM
I'm so sorry Tracey. I can't tell you how my heart is aching for you and dear Pepper. Our deepest sympathy is going to you, Sunny and Storm.

Chinadoll
02-03-2003, 11:16 PM
I'm so very very sorry. what a difficult decision. Pepper was a beautiful cat...now he's prancing at the RB pain free waiting for you and watching over you. I'm so very sorry for your loss. ((HUGS))

krazyaboutkatz
02-03-2003, 11:35 PM
I just want to thank everyone for your condolences for Pepper. I don't know how I would have gotten through all of this without you. Storm and Sunny have also helped to ease my pain too. They have been very attentive to me all day.

wolf_Q
02-03-2003, 11:44 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of sweet Pepper. He was a gorgeous cat, and we all know how much you loved him. You did everything you could for him. Rest in Peace, Pepper.

shais_mom
02-03-2003, 11:52 PM
I am so sorry for your loss at this time, Tracey. May God comfort you during this sad time.
Godspeed to the Bridge Pepper.

AmberLee
02-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Dear Tracey,

Pepper will be sorely missed, he was such a sweet, friendly, affectionate little (well, big) guy. As hard as it is, it's good that he's no longer suffering. You did the right thing for this darling boy. Lots of lovings are wished for Storm and Sunny as you three miss your Rainbow Bridge sweetheart.

Efrat
02-04-2003, 01:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear about sweet Pepper, Hope you are feeling better now though it must be hard. May he rest in peace.:(

02-04-2003, 02:15 AM
Oh no ... Not Pepper ... . I hope you find many many new friends at the rainbow bridge , Pepper !!

you can make a FREE memorial at this site , called HEAVENS GARDEN ! It looks great ! My Sydney is in garden nr5 !
http://www.geocities.com/heavens_garden_memorials/index.html

catmandu
02-04-2003, 09:56 AM
:( :( So sorry to hear about Pepper. I am sure that Pepper was a great cat , and it is sad to lose them so young.:( :( I am praying for his furry soul , and am sure that he will be a Cat Angel , scoutiong out places that you can go , when its time for you to be united! God Bless you for being his Guadian.;)

Vio&Juni
02-04-2003, 10:08 AM
When I read the title of the thread, tears started falling from my eyes and I am still crying.
Pepper, one of my favorites, is no longer with us. It helps to know he's no longer in pain.
My deepest sympathy is going to you and Sunny and Storm.

Vermontcat
02-04-2003, 08:17 PM
I am just now catching up on this thread. I am so sorry to hear about Pepper. We know you did everything you could for him. Hugs to you and Storm and Sunny from Samantha and me.

primabella
02-04-2003, 08:19 PM
i am sorry about pepper :( may he RIP. :(

02-05-2003, 03:07 AM
I found this picture of the Rainbow Bridge on the web . Seeing this , I know that all cats who cross this bridge are happy again !
http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/clipart/rainbow.gif

moosmom
02-05-2003, 08:08 AM
KAK,

I'm so sorry about Pepper. He held a special place in my heart because he was the spitting image of my cat Marina Mar, who went to the Bridge in November of 2001. She was only 2 1/2 years old. You made the right decision. No animal should suffer. I admire people who put their own feelings aside and do what is best for their pets. They are TRUE animal lovers.

((((hugs)))))

smokey the elder
02-05-2003, 09:08 AM
I'm so sorry about Pepper. He will be happy at the Bridge, and live on in all of our hearts.

{{Hugz}}

wayne0214
02-05-2003, 09:31 AM
Tracy, I am very sorry to hear about your Pepper. As you may well know, I lost a little tortie name Pepper also this year. Losing a furkid is like losing a family member. Have you considered getting another furkid? I have found that replacing that lost loved one with a new kitten is, perhaps the best medicine for the heart. When I had my special 2 put to sleep this year because of leukemia, of course it hurt. But I went to the local animal shelter and rescued Puma, and Happy. Both of them have greatly eased the pain of losing my Nikolai, and Prince.

..........wayne

AdoreMyDogs
02-05-2003, 08:21 PM
I am so, so sorry about beautiful Pepper. I cried when I read about the beautiful, special boy. He had a wonderful life, even if it was shorter then expected. He was very well loved and I know that he appreciates how good you were to him.

You have my sincere condolonces. Pepper, you will be missed, buddy. You left your paw print in all of the pet talker's hearts, and I wish you a glorious, pain free time at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry :(

lynn ahmed
02-05-2003, 08:53 PM
Tracey,
you did the right thing. I'm so sorry but I know Pepper was happy with a great owner like you.

Aspen and Misty
02-06-2003, 02:46 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about peper. May he rest in peace.

::Hugs::

Ash