PDA

View Full Version : Just lounging about..pic

Glacier
02-02-2003, 11:37 PM
It's apparently quite toasty under the lamp shade. It's Felicia's latest lounging spot.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2650761a.jpg

02-03-2003, 05:29 AM
Glacier , this picture of Felicia is priceless !! Doesn't she make those objects fall down while she is on that counter ?? My Inka also jumps on furniture , but she always makes a mess ... . She made my X-mas cards from PT-ers fall down uncountable times ... (you can see pics of this on my web-site !:) :rolleyes: :) , on the first page !)

neko1
02-03-2003, 05:46 AM
Looks very comfy and warm!!

jenluckenbach
02-03-2003, 05:55 AM
Wait until she puts her head up INSIDE the lampshade to get closer to the warm bulb.:D

02-03-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Wait until she puts her head up INSIDE the lampshade to get closer to the warm bulb.:D

that will be a lighted kitty-head then ;) ;) :p

catmandu
02-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Just Beautiful , my cat Micheal sleeps under the lamp as well . What a great looking CAT!:D :D :D

Glacier
02-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by lut
Glacier , this picture of Felicia is priceless !! Doesn't she make those objects fall down while she is on that counter ?? My Inka also jumps on furniture , but she always makes a mess ... . She made my X-mas cards from PT-ers fall down uncountable times ... (you can see pics of this on my web-site !:) :rolleyes: :) , on the first page !)

LOL, by some miracle she doesn't knock anything down. The Mary Moo-Moo ornament gets moved around a bit, but she's never broken anything. Ivy hangs out there sometimes too and she's never broken anything. I am sure one day the oil lamps will come crashing down. I have already bought some special cleaning stuff to get the oil out of the carpet when it happens!

Edwina's Secretary
02-03-2003, 11:29 AM
The cat of a woman I know puts his whole body under the lamp shade -- face up to the bulb. She calls it his tanning machine -- and that's exactly what it looks like!

You're a doll Felicia!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-03-2003, 01:35 PM
That little Felicia is such a sweety!

Peanut also like to hang out under the lamp for extra warmth. I told her my lap was nice and warm, but for some reason she prefers the lamp. :( :)

Cataholic
02-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Felicia is 'baking'!!!! I love when my cats do that! Great picture, Glacier...

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
02-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh man is she gorgeous or what?? She looks young , just a baby :p What breed is she? She looks siamese and something else ..... rag doll colors.

kimlovescats
02-03-2003, 05:04 PM
She is gorgeous!!! Is she a ragdoll? Or maybe siamese? We need more pics of this lovely girl!

Glacier
02-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by JillLovesMinnie14yrs
Oh man is she gorgeous or what?? She looks young , just a baby :p What breed is she? She looks siamese and something else ..... rag doll colors.

She will be four months old on February 5. Her momma cat is a meezer, but her daddy cat is unknown. :eek: