PDA

View Full Version : horses

K8Ydid290
02-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Who else loves horses?:D

wolfsoul
02-05-2003, 06:54 PM
horses are really cool. they used to be my fave animal but ithink every girl goes through a phase where horses are their fave animal lol. now i have resorted to dogs and wolves :D

K8Ydid290
02-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
horses are really cool. they used to be my fave animal but ithink every girl goes through a phase where horses are their fave animal lol. now i have resorted to dogs and wolves :D

I don't think it is a phase. I liked horses since 2 years ago and I still like them. Last Oct. I got 2 horses. Recently 1 of them died and in Jan. we got another. So far I still like them, and I think I will
always like them.

iceyshiver21
02-08-2003, 10:12 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!, I waited 14 years to get my horse and NOW I GOT ONE for my 15th birthday, and even better yet he was a rescue horse!! :D:D:D:D

Tina
02-08-2003, 10:22 AM
I love horses! I've loved horses every since I was 2 years old. I'm 21 years old. It might be a phase for some girls but not me.
I got my first horse when I was 19 years old. Sadly I had to sell her though because we just don't have the land(we kept her at a friends) and we just couldn't afford to keep her. Hopefully in another couple years I will be able to get another horse or two my hubby said I could after we move.