PDA

View Full Version : oh brother LOL

COCatMama
02-02-2003, 07:43 PM
yep, I brought home yet another stray dog LOL some poor akita was running around loose at the park, some ppl helped me bring him home, he is horribly skinny and smells and not neutered grrr
i called the SPCA, the owners are looking for him ... can't wait to meet them
:mad:

aly
02-02-2003, 07:49 PM
I would find out how many days he's been missing. Here if you have had the dog 3 days, it legally becomes yours. And if that were the case I would get the dog neutered before even considering giving him back to the owners. If he's in that bad condition, I would hate to see them get him back.

neko1
02-02-2003, 07:58 PM
I would also hate to see them get the dog back if they left him in that condition.

Thank goodness there are good people like you to help out this poor dog:)

mugsy
02-02-2003, 08:01 PM
I'm with Aly....I'd do my best to keep him the necessary length of time to claim him as your own. Thank you for saving the sweet thing.

COCatMama
02-02-2003, 08:45 PM
unfortunately, i cannot keep this dog, can barely manage one doggie but this is a very nice Akita so if any akita rescue types are here near Vancouver BC and want to dog nap this guy, contact me at [email protected] i will tell the SPCA he escaped :).

aly
02-02-2003, 09:23 PM
I just meant that if he became legally yours, you could sign him over to rescue or a no-kill shelter.

COCatMama
02-02-2003, 09:31 PM
ah,
well the SPCA here is no kill now after some scandal with the higher ups stealing money