PDA

View Full Version : ? for karen and paul

joycenalex
02-02-2003, 01:19 PM
so do you have 2(or more) computers? your posts are minutes apart, yet the idea of"..oohoooh let me type!" just doesn't seem likely. you both seem too well thought out for that;) joyce

mugsy
02-02-2003, 01:22 PM
I'll bet they're just like Mike and me....currently I'm sitting on one side of the room posting on my computer and Mike is sitting on the other side of the room posting on his! lol

Karen
02-02-2003, 01:29 PM
We have three computers that are usually running, though just one is "mine." Two other sit on Paul's desk, a Mac and PC. I am on a Mac here and at work, and we receive all our email on Macs, as they are far less prone to viruses. Paul has both, for many reasons, not the least is being able to make sure any website we design looks good on both platforms.

Miss Hoppy does not have a computer of her own, she is too likely to cut cables to be allowed unsupervised access to a computer!

mugsy
02-02-2003, 01:32 PM
Excellent point Karen...not only that, Ms Hoppy is entirely too young to have a computer of her own!! :D ;)

Randi
02-02-2003, 02:11 PM
We have a Mac and a PC. We both prefer the Mac, John is usually on it, but when he's not, I am!! :D

What a pity that Microsoft won the marketing battle!!

popcornbird
02-03-2003, 04:40 PM
We have a computer in each bedroom in our house. :) All have DSL connection, all can go online at the same time. My father, brother, and I are always online at the same time in the same house. :)