PDA

View Full Version : New Daisy Pictures!

Daisy's Mom
10-04-2001, 07:32 PM
I hope no one is sick of her yet ;) But I took a few Daisy pics and I wanted to share them with you!

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/036/T2/Eb/Qa/C221219.jpg

It just doesn't get any droopier than this! Hehe! Some people are disgusted by those eyes but I just love them.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/jk/Om/Zq/uc15368.jpg

Oh and I know I have asked this before and gotten an answer but I forget where... does anyone know how to shrink a picture??? Thanks!

Love,
Bridget

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Daisy's Mom ]

ilovehounds
10-04-2001, 07:39 PM
Sick of Daisy pictures NEVER :D

They are great and Daisy is as beautiful as ever ;) I love those ears and those sad hound dog eyes. She could get anything she wants from me with those eyes one look and I would melt :D

jackiesdaisy1935
10-04-2001, 08:21 PM
How could anyone get sick of Daisy, she looks so sweet, what a pretty girl, you would just love to give her a big kissaroo.
You know the Daisy girls have to stick together. Keep those photos coming.
Miss Daisy, Perry and me

lizbud
10-04-2001, 08:54 PM
Bridget,
"sick of seeing Daisy pictures"...You Gotta
Be Kidding!!!I love her little houndie eyes,
her sweet Bassett expressions!!I would love
to hold her face in my hands & give her a big
ole smooch right on her nose..
In other words,keep on clicking those pics
and posting them for everyone to enjoy...

aly
10-04-2001, 08:59 PM
Oh my my my my my my! There is a prime example of a girl who probably gets EVERYTHING she wants. How could anyone look at her and say no to anything??? Keep those pics coming. I am always anxious to see Daisy pics! :)

Do you have a picture viewing program? If you don't, download Irfanview. It is a free download and an excellent program. You can find it on www.download.com (http://www.download.com) With that program (and most other viewing programs), you can resize the pics to any size.

Daisy's Mom
10-04-2001, 09:35 PM
Aw thanks everyone :) You put big smiles on me and Daisy's faces! Aly, I am downloading Irfanview right now. I feel bad posting huge pictures. They are just a pain!

Pam
10-04-2001, 09:58 PM
Tired of Daisy pictures??? Never!! Bridget I was in the mall last week with my daughter and we always stop in the pet shop there even though it makes us sad. :( There was a pug that I just adored and also a BABY BASSET! My daughter was just ooohing and aaahing over the basset. She said when she is ready for a dog (she just had a human baby, so it will be a while :) ) she wants a basset. I started telling her all about you and Daisy, right down to the pictures of Daisy in the trash! LOL!

TheAntiPam
10-04-2001, 10:00 PM
Daisy is sweet medicine for what ails our world. We're definitely not tired of her!

You might check your digital camera to see if there is a setting which allows you to select what size the picture will be. Same for anyone using a scanner. That way, the photo won't take up as much space when you first snap the shot. I leave my digital camera set at the smaller photo size, because I hardly ever print pictures, just email them or use them in places like PetTalk.

evelyn1157
10-04-2001, 10:15 PM
daisy looks so sweet .i could juz hug her

Logan
10-04-2001, 10:34 PM
Bridget!! No way will we ever tire of your Daisy!! :D I'm just envious because I wish I had a digital camera. Talk about boring.....you guys would be yelling at me by now! :eek:

Honey and Lilly said to tell Daisy that she is stunning, as usual.

Logan

aly
10-04-2001, 10:52 PM
We should all buy Logan a digital camera for Xmas since we would LOVE to be overflowed with pics of Lilly, Honey, Mimi, and Butter. :) :) :)

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

zippy-kat
10-04-2001, 11:38 PM
I agree with you Aly--we need some more pics of Logan's girlz (Butter too! lol)

SWEET SWEEETTTTTT DAISY! I just wanna give you a GREAT BIG OL' HUG!!!!!

delidog
10-05-2001, 05:55 AM
we could never tire of daisy pics!!!! she is precious!!!!love the houndies!!!! the deli dog!!!

tatsxxx11
10-05-2001, 07:30 AM
What beautiful pictures of our beloved Daisy girl! I thought of you guys yesterday at the vet's office. As I dropped Star off, in came the most adorable little Basset puppy girl named Lilli! She was in for her "conversion!" :D I couldn't shut up about our own gorgeous Daisy girl! And sick of Daisy pics?????? Hah! Star will be so excited to see them :)

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-05-2001, 07:40 AM
She is so cute! In that first pic, it's like she's saying, "Mom, I haven't eaten in daaaaaaaaaays! Please, give me some of whatever you're eating!"
What a cutie-patootie!

AdoreMyDogs
10-05-2001, 10:21 AM
Oh my gosh...look...just look at that face she has! Daisy is incredibly adorable and those eyes...how on earth do you resist??? I'd have to put patches over my eyes to prevent myself from giving in to those eyes! SO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE!!!!!

evelyn1157
10-05-2001, 11:23 AM
daisy is so adorable.i want a basset hound too!!! and also a golden!!!

thelmalu99
10-05-2001, 12:39 PM
Bridget,
I think I can look at a million pictures of Daisy and never get tired of that gorgeous droopy face! I especially love those ears!
Please give her a big ole kiss from me and the boyz. :D

Thelma, Yertle
Elvis and Danny

Dixieland Dancer
10-05-2001, 01:02 PM
To know her is to love her and we get to know her through her pictures. We will never tire of seeing our sweet sweet Daisy! Keep the pictures coming :D

And my theory is the bigger the better so you don't have to shrink them if you don't wanna! :rolleyes:

Daisy's Mom
10-05-2001, 08:46 PM
Aw thanks everyone! You're all too sweet!

Aly I downloaded Irfanview and shrunk all my pictures. Any pictures I post from now will be a nice easy-to-handle size :) Thank you!

Pam, tell your daughter that I'd definitely recommend a Basset Hound to just about anyone. And make sure that when she does get one, you are there with a camera! :)