PDA

View Full Version : bareback?

wolfsoul
02-01-2003, 07:05 PM
theres a rat in the petshop that i could just die for (but im not allowed to have him :mad: :( ) now, when i first look at him, i would call him a blazed beige bareback. But, he has some beige hairs scattered on one portion of his back...would this make him a hooded with a not-so-great stripe? or a bareback with a not-so-white- back?

luckies4me
02-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Well bareback is a variation of the hooded so he would be a mismarked hooded or a mismarked bareback...whatever one you want to call him..either way he would be mismarked.

Are you sure he is not cap/stripe. Usually capstripes have blazes more than barebacks do. A capp only has color extending to the ears, whereas a bareback has color ending at the shoulders.:) Capstripe is the cap and then a line along the spine, sort of like a broken, it ends before the tailes and starts after the shoulders.

wolfsoul
02-03-2003, 10:46 PM
actually, when looking at him, i became confused also as to whether or not he was a capped or a bareback...see, the colour went past his ears, but just before his shoulder....sure not a show quality rat eh? lol...hes sure confusing, but either way i love him!! i wish i could have him *sighs* but im not allowed...one day i hope i find one just like him! :) thanx for ur help!