PDA

View Full Version : Daisy, sorry to hear...

Heather Wallace
02-01-2003, 11:38 AM
Daisy I was sad to hear that you had to have Casy put to sleep. I am so sorry and I hope you don't mind me letting the rest of the forum know.

You are in my thoughts, take Care

Love your friend heather xxx

zippy-kat
02-01-2003, 01:39 PM
I'm so, so sorry Daisy!

I feel like my own heart has been ripped out all over again. Those loppies just have a way of hoppin' into your heart. And of course I'm partial to the little black ones.

Many hugs to you and to the departed Casey. May she know she had the best home possible in her last few months.

HoRsELUvR
02-02-2003, 11:23 AM
Im so sorry about Casey!:( it must be awful to lose a precious pet!

Aspen and Misty
02-02-2003, 01:08 PM
O I am so sorry! ::hug:: Zippy-cats right, them lops do have away of gettin into your heart. I am so sadened to hear this news.

Ash

Daisylover
02-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate your loving thoughts for Casey. I had a very hard time with losing her. It was unexpected in that I expected to have a warning that she was failing. I know it was for the best and try to console myself that when I took her from the sanctuary I expected she would live 2-3 months. Instead she lived one week short of 7 months. I try to be content with that. She loved me so much and I loved her..she would get so excited when I talked to her.... They let me hold her at the end, which was of great comfort. Our four-footed friends surely do wind their way around our hearts...

Heather Wallace
02-03-2003, 02:55 PM
I am glad that you got to hold her at the end.

Ps I received your pictures today, I will post them on both sites, I have written you a reply and you should get it soon.