PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck!!

wolfsoul
01-31-2003, 10:14 PM
i went to the pet store accross the road today (petcetera) and i was talking to an employee about my chances of getting a job there, and he said that i would probably be able to work there with the animals! and maybe even bring my rats! so tomorrow im going to take my resume there and hope hope hope!!! wish me luck everybody! :D :) ;) :p :rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
01-31-2003, 10:36 PM
Good luck!!!!! I hope you get the job!

Ash

sammi
01-31-2003, 10:52 PM
Good Luck and I hope you get the job!;)

lovemyshiba
01-31-2003, 11:51 PM
Good luck!!! I hope you can get the job, and work there. I want to work with animals someday, or at least where they can be!!

Good luck--let us know how it works out for you!!!!!

jenluckenbach
02-01-2003, 06:19 AM
Good luck!

neko1
02-01-2003, 07:33 AM
Good luck! So what would you be doing there?

Tina
02-01-2003, 10:42 AM
Good luck!! Hope that you get the job.

ellensy
02-01-2003, 10:47 AM
good luck to you! you can do it!!! :D

Ann
02-01-2003, 11:18 AM
Best of luck to you! :)

Cataholic
02-01-2003, 02:14 PM
Good luck! Head held high, smile, and be confident!!

wolfsoul
02-01-2003, 06:06 PM
weee thanx for the luck! i was beaming with gladness at the amount of ppl wishing for me that i didnt realize my head moving so close to the computer and i banged my head! *ouch*
Well, today i went to the petshop, and the manager told me that he doesnt need any help at the moment, but he will keep me in mind, and that i have a fair chance considering my experience! yay! so, not exactly the answer that i wanted, but i tried, and i atleast have a chance now! i found myself surrounded with ppl asking me questions about my animals (that i of course brought!) and they were asking me about products and stuff, and i think i might have been more help than the employees! lol
the employee i talked to yesterday told me that i could probably sell fish, socialize the pocket pets and stuff like that.. he said that most ppl dont want to do that (i guess they r afraid of rats and mice and stuff)
I mainly want to socialize this one rat....they cant even sell him cuz hes sooo mean! they got him about a year ago, and he escaped from his cage and had been running loose through the HUGE store since then, until somebody caught him...whenever they stick their hand in the cage he attacks....I want to see him!!! lol they think im crazy...

Ann
02-02-2003, 06:15 AM
Well, sorry to hear you didn't get the job but it sure sounds like you have good chances for it if an opening ever comes along! :)