PDA

View Full Version : Are you missing any of your fids???

popcornbird
01-31-2003, 08:01 PM
The PT birds were furious with jealousy as they watched PT kitties, from Chicago to Belgium, traveling all over the world to meeet their kitty friends. Secretly, all PT birds decided that they too would have a PT birds party. Popcorn and Muffin decided to host the party. If Logan, Cookiebaker, Tina, Jessica, Primabella, Vermontcat, or any other PT'ers are missing their birds and going frantic, there is nothing to fear. The birds are safe at our house, playing together and having a blast. They snuck out of their homes at 2 am last night to catch their airplane. Roger was the pilot, and although the birds complained of a very bumpy ride, they have all arrived safely.

Yesterday, all of the PT birds recieved this letter in the mail.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p509a042a65b5cc724799db71e43313d5/fcb3ca65.jpg

They immediately began packing and soon were on their way to our house.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p0b2f2935b39ad19f0d6313c69cc736bd/fcb3eb73.jpg

They did not tell their mommies in fear that they would be banned from attending a party thousands of miles from home.

As the PT birds flew, Popcorn and Muffin quickly went to the birdie bakery, to get a large box of honey toasted millet.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p5e78745ce513fc9c43e777714740f306/fcb3ca66.jpg

The birds arrived at 10-o-clock this morning. They all introced themselves to each other and complained to Popcorn and Muffin how roughly Roger flew the plane! Roger insisted it was because of bad weather. After long chats and talks and plays, the birds decided to feast on the millet and treats! Unfortunately they chose to eat on the couch and made a BIG mess for me to clean afterwards!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/pa3573e35a6f0a73bcfb3d8c0ab886ad3/fcb3eb70.jpg

Towards the end of the day, they went to Popcorn and Muffin's play area and had a blast playing on the gym.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p7f52badfeb1ab4f2ad1761f7b72d0ea0/fcb3eb6f.jpg

Psst................do you recognize your birds here? :)

Unfortunately, not all the birds here were bold enough to have their photo taken, so you will not see all PT birds in these pictures, but they are all here.

The birds are prepared to recieve the scolding they deserve from their mommies upon return on Sunday, for leaving without telling them, however, they are eager to know how their mommies felt and panicked when they awoke this morning to find them missing. Birdie mommies, please tell of your frantic morning experience!

The PT birdies have a message for their mommies and that is "We are having a very civilized party here moms! No beer drinking, no dancing, just eating and having fun! We are not bad birdies like those bad bad beer drinking putty kats that go on bad uncivilized parties so don't worry about us mommys! We won't be bad like dem kitties! :p"

I know all you bird mommies are both shocked and relieved to know that your birdies are safe. Popcorn and Muffin didn't ask their mommy either and gave me quite a surprise! :eek: I too was frantic when I found them gone (when they went to pick their friends up from the airport).

Aspen and Misty
01-31-2003, 08:03 PM
That was cute!

Ash

Vermontcat
01-31-2003, 08:08 PM
So this is what you have been up to Popcornbird! (it's your turn to post on the petfinder thread)
I was wondering why it was a bit quiet here. T-bird has been hating the cold weather and lack of feathered friends to talk to so he was more than happy to fly someplace warm to socialize with other "birds of a feather".;)

primabella
01-31-2003, 08:10 PM
lol, cute :D

i don't see my birdies here..where they not invited!?! :(

JK :p

sammi
01-31-2003, 08:12 PM
:D That picture with all the birds is great! How long will this party last? I sure hope all the kitty -kats don't take off from Lut and crash your birdie party:eek: :eek: :eek:

Desert Arabian
01-31-2003, 08:14 PM
How silly! :D :D I love the airplane picture and the couch party picture the best. :D :D :D

lovemyshiba
01-31-2003, 08:15 PM
That's really cute!! I love the couch picture!!!

Cookiebaker
01-31-2003, 08:16 PM
Wow That's a lot of work Popcornbird!!! I see Rilla Birdie!!

p.s. bump on the petfinder game!!

Cataholic
01-31-2003, 08:18 PM
Pop,
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! I cannot believe those NAWTEEFIDS went AWOL (like Jay walking!!!) without permission! I wish I had a bird to attend your party!! I am going to email my sister, Jenna (say Hello to Jenna!) and see if she is missing any of her FIVE TIELS!!!! maybe they went to popcornbirds house???

I laughed out loud to see the birds all over the place!!! Thanks. I can't wait to hear the stories!!!

Vermontcat- you have a BIRD? I didn't know that...does Samantha know?

Vermontcat
01-31-2003, 08:23 PM
Yes Cataholic, the little blue one is my parakeet.:)
Samantha does have a little brother who she can give the evil eye to.;)
She is good about not trying to go after him, and he doesn't seem to interfere with her eating and sleeping schedule either.:p

Cataholic
01-31-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
...he doesn't seem to interfere with her eating and sleeping schedule either.:p

Now, isn't that a huge relief??? :D :D :D

I just didn't know....hmmm..is it a tiel, too? I used to be afraid of birdie birds, until my sister started the Cinti chapter of tiels'R' us! Now, I think they are very funny, very entertaining, very sweet.

trisha0503
01-31-2003, 08:36 PM
:D :D :D :D This is hilarious!!! Don't you think we all need psychiatric help ? :D :D I love Pet Talk!!:D

popcornbird
01-31-2003, 08:38 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaa! yes THIS is what I was up to (with my brother calling me silly and laughing his head off as he watched) :rolleyes: I TOTALLY forgot abot petfinder! :eek: I'll be running there right now!!!

Primabella, I looked ALL OVER for your birds' pics but didn't find them! :( They are invited and here, but they didn't want to have their pics taken! Cataholic, your niece/nephew birdies are here too! I'm going to run to petfinder now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!

Kfamr
01-31-2003, 08:58 PM
Adorable! Where is this kitty thread at??:D

Vermontcat
01-31-2003, 09:35 PM
Kfamr, the kitty thread is in Cat General, I think it's called "Maya is inviting" posted by Lut.

popcornbird
01-31-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by sammi
:D That picture with all the birds is great! How long will this party last? I sure hope all the kitty -kats don't take off from Lut and crash your birdie party:eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG! The birdies just came on PT to read the posts and were like :eek::eek::eek: when they read your posts! Popcorn and Muffin quickly installed cameras around the house, and hired security guards to protect the party from cats.

(ps. The birds were going to invite one kitty to the party and tie her up on a chair and let her watch the birds have fun and fume with anger, however, I was to tired of making these silly pictures and my nose was getting stuffier and stuffier, so I decded to take that part of the story out. :))

I can't wait till Logan sees this. Surprisingly I found both Roger and Milly's pics when I did a search, so both her birds are in the pics! (If you look closely, you will see Roger is the pilot in the airplane picture!)

Edwina's Secretary
01-31-2003, 10:20 PM
Outstanding Job Popcornbird!!! Very funny and clever...

although Edwina is a teensy bit hurt by the slur on her character!;) :D ;)

Nomilynn
01-31-2003, 10:33 PM
what is a "fid"???

very cute though :D

popcornbird
01-31-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Outstanding Job Popcornbird!!! Very funny and clever...

although Edwina is a teensy bit hurt by the slur on her character!;) :D ;)

Thanks! :D I'll have to give you and Lut the credit though because that's where I got the idea from! :p

Popcorn here. Edwina, but you DO drink beer on your parties??? Didn't mean to hurt you or anything, BUT we had to tell our mommies we are being good unlike the kitties like silly Edwina and ESPECIALLY Gabe! :p

Originally posted by Nomilynn
what is a "fid"???

very cute though :D

A "fid" is a feathered kid..............or fur kid. I learned that word from tiel talk (another cockatiel forum). Everyone calls their feathered kids fids there and I thought it was cute. :D

NoahsMommy
02-01-2003, 01:11 AM
Basil missed the plane to Maya's house....can he come join the birdie party? I don't think he'd know that cats aren't suposed to like birds...he'd love all those birdie nuzzles!! :)

popcornbird
02-01-2003, 01:15 AM
Popcorn says "YES! YES! Basie can come!!!!! But NOOOOOOOO other cats!"

Wait till tomorrow! You just gave me another idea but I have to finish my project first. REMIND ME! " Another laugh will be coming right up in this thread HOPEFULLY!

GTG find a good pic of Basil!!!!!!!

NoahsMommy
02-01-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Popcorn says "YES! YES! Basie can come!!!!! But NOOOOOOOO other cats!"

Wait till tomorrow! You just gave me another idea but I have to finish my project first. REMIND ME! " Another laugh will be coming right up in this thread HOPEFULLY!

GTG find a good pic of Basil!!!!!!!
You can see all of Basie's pictures if you go to imagestation.com and do a search for cats. He has two albums, Basil 1 & Basil 2.

Can't wait...I'll start packing some millet sprays for Basie to share....make sure he does, he's a bit of a P-I-G. ;)

popcornbird
02-01-2003, 04:00 AM
Upon recieving the invitation from Popcorn and Muffin, Basil departed for our house. He hopped in his car and zoomed down the freeway for hours until he arrived. He ate all the millet sent by his meowmie on the way, so by the time he arrived, there was no millet left.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p375cba189c079ec513af42fc6000ebec/fcb37836.jpg

As a typical kitty, Basil thought of how he had tricked a group of birdies as being an "innocent" cat, and how much he would enjoy eating delicious meals as he approached the house. He proudly walked across the pathway thinking his evil kitty thoughts........

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p14374b04aca994b04e38632e2083565c/fcb37835.jpg

When suddenly, a net fell from the tree and caught poor Basie.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p2c17ed689f81133039c88cbc124e96ad/fcb37834.jpg

The birdies were not so dumb and knew that the only safe way to welcome a kitty guest in the house, would be to tie him up. As they peered through the windows, they saw that Basie had set foot in the perfect spot and granted their plot victory. They rushed out to the scene and brought Basil in the net, inside the house where they were feasting.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p4c168107bf58c402ce501f0e2f21af23/fcb37831.jpg

Carefully, the birdies opened the net, and quickly tied Basie's hands and feet. To honor him as a guest, they gave him a toy birdie to play with, and stuffed a piece of millet in his mouth.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p29c1a612e577229e80d32027479a33ab/fcb37830.jpg

Basil was shocked at how his plan had failed, and how these little birds had been so careful and so wise in keeping themselves safe from their sly predator. The birds felt a bit guilty that Basie was too low to have a good view, and wasn't being treated well, so they got him high on a chair, and helped each other tie him down, while Popcorn kept a close watch from above and Muffin massaged Basie's head with her little feet in order to honor her guest.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p7c0a148480018d32fca325269cb12c47/fcb3782e.jpg

After giving Basie top birdie treatment for 2 hours, the birdies decided it was time for Basie to go home and let them play in peace. They helped Basie get into his car, quickly untied him, and RAN back into the house and locked the door. Basie was shocked, astonished, and upset. He was so upset that he pushed the accelerator, and off he went back to his home sweet home, wishing he had never missed Maya's party to come to a bird one.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/pf261399a3d6008718b39192f3c1f8e6d/fcb37816.jpg

The birds continue to enjoy their time together and will be here until Sunday evening. Muffin, Rilla, Milly, Birdbird, and all the girl birdies have become great friends, while the boys have become great friends as well. The birdies fear Basie's mommy won't be too happy with how they treated Basil, but they say they had no other choice. Had they given Basil freedom in the house, they would have been devoured, so they did their best to keep themselves as well as Basil safe. :)

02-01-2003, 06:20 AM
Popcornbird , I was so busy entertaining this herd of cats here (:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) , that I missed this beautiful thread made by you !! He he , all the credit for this one goes to you , dear !! It is simply FANTASTIC !! Congrats :)

Now a reply from Maya& Inka :
AW , a birdie party !!! Mommy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We wanna go there !!

reply from Lut : no way babies!! You are the hosts of your own party ! don't you dare to sneak off secretly , or no more party never again!!

Oops , I think we'd better listen . Mommy seems to be REALLY serious ! So for now (hehe) you birdies are off the hook :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lut again : to all cat-mommies and daddies : no panic , there is NO beer here !! Some asked for it yeah (guess who :D ;) ) , but I said it was gonna be cat-milk , water , or fruitjuice only !!
So , I am back to my cats now ! besides , I have to go to the airport again ...:eek:

neko1
02-01-2003, 07:32 AM
Wow great thread! Poor Basil!!!

Cataholic
02-01-2003, 08:12 AM
OHHHH Basie is one NAWTEEKAT! But, the Fids 'got' him, didn't they? I LOVE THIS story!!! The pic of Basil in the sports car and then tied up with red string was great! Sorry Noahsmommy about Basil, but, it looked like he had fun! (Why didn't he go to Lut's?).

Pop, I can't wait until the next installation!

02-01-2003, 09:47 AM
Cataholic , I have good news for you : Basil just arrived here !! I found him wheening and sucking his thumb , in a corner of the arrival hall in Brussels airport !! I will give him a good cuddle , okay ?:D

Tina
02-01-2003, 10:37 AM
BirdBird & Feathers

This is your mommy here. I hope your having a good time:) I miss you both hearing your little whistles. Please behave yourself. Can't wait till you two get back home. So you can tell me how the party went.

P.S. BirdBird don't boss the other birds around ok. I know how you get sometimes you think your the queen of all birds. And popcorn bird if she gets to bossy you can send her home early.

What a great job popcorn bird this post is too cute!!

primabella
02-01-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Aaaaaaaaaaa! yes THIS is what I was up to (with my brother calling me silly and laughing his head off as he watched) :rolleyes: I TOTALLY forgot abot petfinder! :eek: I'll be running there right now!!!

Primabella, I looked ALL OVER for your birds' pics but didn't find them! :( They are invited and here, but they didn't want to have their pics taken! Cataholic, your niece/nephew birdies are here too! I'm going to run to petfinder now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!

lol, it's alright. i don't have any nice pics of my birds. they are not very photogenic anyway ;) btw ~ they had a great time :p

lol, i love the little story that's going on over here :D

popcornbird
02-01-2003, 04:01 PM
Poor Logan. :( It seems that she is so upset and frantic over her birds' disappearance that she is running here and there looking for them in panic, and didn't realize PT might have the answer! Come on Logan, you NEED to see this thread! Your birdies are SAFE and will hopefully be home tomorrow by midnight!

Roger and Millie are sending you a little PM to let you know they are fine. :)

popcornbird
02-01-2003, 07:07 PM
On his way home, Basil suddenly realized Maya's party was still taking place and decided to take the next flight to Belgium. Basie got on the plane and was soon on his way.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/pb33b629fda95d0f107f533a30ac29755/fcb2d57a.jpg

Upon his arrival, Basil found himself alone, isolated, and scared at Brussels Airport. He sat at a gate and cried his little heart out.......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p97fca4ed955763e82675ca62b5860835/fcb2d579.jpg

Until Inka and her mommy appeared!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/pb655d082a63bf304dd1807861a8360c8/fcb2d578.jpg

Basil was still under shock, yet sighed with relief when he saw that Inka had come to take him home. Lut and Inka immediately took Basil home to the Party, where Inka showed him his reserved room in the cat hotel and told him everything will be ok.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p020729d1ac161df63a0aa59eaf09f031/fcb2d577.jpg

Meanwhile, back in the States, the PT birdies continued to enjoy their party. They went boating at the lake and had a wonderful treat snack on their boat.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/pbc2395301c5e1f108275a825f8fb06f5/fcb2d576.jpg

Here's a pic they made for their mommies!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p3036f771f2b3a8c6390d9348cbb013e1/fcb2d574.jpg

The birds just arrived home, happy yet tired after their long day out. They are taking a nap now, but will soon be up and about, open to more adventures.

primabella
02-01-2003, 07:34 PM
very nice!! :) *clapclap* :D

Vermontcat
02-01-2003, 07:39 PM
It looks like T-bird is having a great time Popcornbird!
He loves to be near the water and I am sure that he is enjoying the company of other birds and the warm, sunny weather.:)
It is also nice to hear that Basil arrived safely at Maya and Inka's house.

Cataholic
02-01-2003, 08:04 PM
If this was a real movie...I would gladly pay triple just to see it. Pop, this is sooooooooooo great (and funny!). I can't wait for more! Yeah, Baby Basie finally made it!!

Logan
02-01-2003, 09:01 PM
Oh my!!! I have frantically been searching for my baby all day, and we had computer problems so I didn't get their message!!! Yikes!! We even went and bought a new car today so we could search far and wide for Roger and Milly. I hope they will be home on time tomorrow. Helen is away. They are away, and this mama is so lonely!!!!! :( Have fun, Roger and Milly, and please be on your best behavior for Popcornbird!!! :)

popcornbird
02-01-2003, 10:19 PM
Tina, Birdbird and Feathers have been good overall, however, Rilla and Birdbird got into a little argument a while back. Rilla, Birdbird, Muffin, and Milly were playing a little game against the parakeets (Feathers, T-bird, Sky, and Rocket). Birdbird kept insisting that she should be on Muffin's team and Rilla should be on Milly's, however Rilla wanted to be on Birdbird's team and have Muffin and Milly on the same team, but Birdbird refused to agree. In the end, Birdbird decided she wasn't playing and went to hang out with the other birdies, while Popcorn came in and took Birdbird's place in the game. :)

Cataholic, us PT'ers are so "silly" that I bet we can write a children's novel on our pets! We could do a great job and it could be a best seller! (Maybe beat Harry Potter!!!) :p Then the profit can be divided among all PT'ers! LOL! J/K!!! :D:D

Logan! FINALLY you see this!!! Your birdies are behaving wonderful! Currently, Roger is holding a birdie class in the living room. He is trying his best to make all the birdies become "ZIPPITY DO DAH" experts before leaving, although so far, all of them, including Milly, seem to be failing! Popcorn tried, but all that came out was a wolf whistle and his "gurgling" song. The girls couldn't get anything but a few squacks out. :( Roger is being a very patient teacher. :)
BTW, where's Helen? And did you REALLY get a new car or its a joke like this silly thread. :) If you really got a new car, CONGRATS!

The birdies are having a great time, yet dreaded their flight back home. Roger is the only one with a bit of flying "skills" and he already scared them with all the turbulence and bumpiness in the plane on the way here, so they are dreading going on a bumpy plane with Roger again! Popcorn and Muffin insist that they are birdies and can go home on their own wings, but they explained how tiring it is for "home" birdies to fly for thousands of miles and they would prefer taking a bumpy scary ride on the plane with Roger than getting all that tired! :eek:

Noah's mommy, we are still waiting for you to see what is going on with your poor Basie! :p

wolf_Q
02-01-2003, 10:48 PM
LOL this is too cute Popcornbird!! :D

Hey when do the doggies get to have a Party???? :p

popcornbird
02-02-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
LOL this is too cute Popcornbird!! :D

Hey when do the doggies get to have a Party???? :p

When Nebo decides to host one! :D

Come on Amy, you can do a great job! The kitties had a party, the birdies had a party. Now the doggies need a party so get to work! :p

02-02-2003, 03:48 AM
WWWOOOOOOOFFFFF !!!! :D :cool:

popcornbird
02-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Bad news. The fids went to confirm their flights and discovered it has been cancelled. The birds will return on Monday evening instead of today. Sorry about the delay to all bird mommies.

NoahsMommy
02-02-2003, 03:14 PM
Oh my gosh!!! This is TOO funny!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Poor baby Basie...getting all tied up by those birdies!! But somehow, I'm not surprised!! :D Sounds just like him.... ;) How sweet of them to keep him around and be nice to him...I bet he enjoyed that head massage Muffin gave him.

And Popcornbird....thanks for sending him onto Belgium...he was sad he missed his plane....but was THRILLED to get to drive to your house. I want to know where that car came from and why I have a Honda Civic!!! :D

I can't wait for him to come home and hear all about his birdie and kitty adventures...lets hope he doesn't want his very own birdie friend!!!! (I'll have to check his bags to make sure he didn't "borrow" anybody! ;) )

Too funny!!! :D :D :D

popcornbird
02-03-2003, 01:23 AM
LOL! :D:D:D

The "real" reason the birds didn't have any updates today is because we had friends over for dinner, and I was busy cleaning the house and helping my mom ALL day and had no time to make those pictures, so ANYWAY....................I'm too tired now, so I decided to say the birds' flight got cancelled and they will return tomorrow hopefully by midnight! Sorry birdie Mommies!

Logan and Cookiebaker, I went to the birds' playroom today and found Milly crying in one corner, and Rilla in another. I asked them what was wrong, and they said that although they are having a great time, they haven't seen their mommies in 3 WHOLE days and they miss their mommies SO much! Poor things! They were crying their little hearts out! I told them that their flight for tomorrow was confirmed and after having one more day of fun with their friends, they could go back home to ther dear mommies! They have been jolly since then!

Noah's mommy, Basil borrowed that car from your next door neighbor, so I think you should ask your neighbor where she got the car from! ;););)

LOL J/K! :D:D

sasvermont
02-03-2003, 05:49 AM
This thread is so funny, with such great pics that when I reached the "tired up cat" part, I choked while drinking my coffee. I ended up spitting it all over the place! That wasn't funny, but this thread surely is. Great work Popcornbird!

SAS:cool:

02-03-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Great work Popcornbird!

SAS:cool:

I couldn't agree more !! You're the best , Popcornbird !!

Logan
02-03-2003, 08:16 AM
Please tell my Milly that I am missing her too!!!! I would love to hear a tape of all those precious birdies singing "Zippity Do Dah" in unison!!! I know Roger is enjoying the company, as he is very social!!! :) See you tonight, sweet birdies!!! :D

And yes, Popcornbird, we really did have to buy a new "used" car this weekend!!!! :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
02-03-2003, 09:18 AM
This post is cracking me up!! Popcornbird, this is hilarious! Good job!

Dixieland Dancer
02-03-2003, 10:38 AM
What creative humor!! I love it!!! :D Makes me wish I had a birdie that could of joined the party!! ;) ;)

popcornbird
02-03-2003, 10:14 PM
The house is so quiet now, as the birds just left. :( Popcorn and Muffin are already missing their friends greatly. :(

As the PT fids got ready to return home to their mommies, Popcorn and Muffin presented each with a gift to take back for their mommies.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p58810cdfafea3e34bf5c77876949a492/fcafef7a.jpg

When the birdies get home, birdie mommies, please remind them to give them your gifts!

After giving each of their new friends gifts for their mommies, the birds said goodbye and promised to return another time. With hugs and tears, Popcorn and Muffin took them to the airport where they watched them depart and fly off towards home. Rilla was the pilot this time as the birdies dreaded having Roger flying a verrrrry bumpy flight again. Let's see how Rilla does!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p50d827acaecf4e5c8a450360f0535fca/fcafef78.jpg

THE END

To keep this thread going, it is now the duty of the birdie mommies to let us all know what Popcorn and Muffin sent for the mommies, Also, let us know when the fids arrive safely because Popcorn and Muffin are anxious to know when they arrive.

I hope you all enjoyed this story. Now its my time to take a break and the bird mommies turn "and Basie's mommy's turn" to tell us the rest, as the fids have departed from my house.

Oh and Logan, CONGRATS on the car. :)

Logan
02-04-2003, 11:24 AM
Oh, I can't tell you how happy I was to see my Roger and Milly!!! :D They are munching on Pasta and relaxing in their room now, but we have had a great discussion. The only problem is that they haven't let me know where they were!!! Young children should always tell their mama where they are going and where they have been!!! :eek:

They said that they are holding out to give me my gift later since I fussed a bit much that they would leave me like that with no word of warning!!! I'm sure it will be lovely. :)

popcornbird
02-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Oh dear. Popcorn and Muffin are sending a message to Roger and Milly, and that is, GIVE YOUR MOMMY THE PRESENT RIGHT NOW! :D

iceyshiver21
02-04-2003, 06:17 PM
WAY!! WAY!! TO CUTE!!:eek: WELL DONE!

popcornbird
02-04-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21
WAY!! WAY!! TO CUTE!!:eek: WELL DONE!

Thanks! :D

Come on Cookiebaker, Logan, Primabella, Tina, Jessica, Vermontcat, all you birdie mommies, let us know what was in the gift box sent by Popcorn and Muffin for the bird mommies! They didn't tell me what they were sending and I'm anxious to know. Also, did all your fids arrive safely? ;)

trisha0503
02-04-2003, 11:13 PM
You really did a good job doing this thread Popcornbird !!! :) :) :)

Randi
02-05-2003, 07:53 AM
popcornbird! What an adventure all the birdies had - and great pics to go with it! :D

Well done! :)

Barbara
02-05-2003, 02:06 PM
And poor me missed all the party until today. So great, Popcornbird, the story and the technical skills. :)

Vermontcat
02-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey Popcornbird! T-bird is taking a little nap right now, I guess he is still a little jet-lagged from his cross-country flight. He did show me his present, it was a beautiful framed photo of him and all the other birds wearing their party hats!:D He hung it in his cage right next to his mirror so he can see all his pet talk bird friends whenever he wants! He really loved the warm, sunny weather and all the nice birds. He is talking about going back to visit your birdies next winter. ( he really doesn't like cold, snowy weather)

Jessica12345
02-05-2003, 06:40 PM
OMG POPCORNBIRD!

that is now my ALL TIME FAV THREAD! two words: Cute'n Creative! plus my tiki was in it...;) :D so much work must have been put into that. thank you so much for posting it! the birdies must have had a blast! until they came home and faced their VERY worried mommies. lol:D i absiloutly adore it. and how you put the heads in the windows of the plane! lol Tiki finnaly got to know what it feels like to fly! (since her wings are clipped) lol once again that was adorible:

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D ;) :D :) :D ;) :D

Jessica12345
02-05-2003, 06:45 PM
oh ya.... and tiki gave me a most wonderful gift! it was a scrapbook of their vacation. how could you be mad? lol i love it! great job again!:) :) :)

Jessica12345
02-06-2003, 06:50 AM
and here is the pic of my BEAUTIFUL scrapbook!

www.geocities.com/doggielovers5672/PTSCRAP

Jessica12345
02-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Tiki says: Thank you popcorn and muffin for hosting that wonderful party!

popcornbird
02-06-2003, 10:12 PM
I'm glad Tiki gave you the present. :) Isn't it lovely? ;) Popcorn and Muffin are saddened to know none of the other bird mommies have said thank you for their gifts. :(

Jessica12345
02-07-2003, 06:48 AM
Well then.... THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THEM!:D ;)

come on PT! its our turn to finish this thread!!!!!!:D :) :D ;) :D :)