PDA

View Full Version : Jerk!!!!!

NoahsMommy
01-31-2003, 04:07 PM
I went out to see if Gracie needed more water in her bowl to find that the stupid gardener blew leaves and dirt over her bowls and then watered the whole area! The dry food was all mushy, the wet food was swimming and her water was FULL of leaves and dirt! What a total jerk!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

I'm GLAD its hotter than you know where outside! I hope he's nice and sweaty!! HA HA!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Barbara
01-31-2003, 04:14 PM
Idiot. Send him here we'll bury him in the snow :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-31-2003, 04:24 PM
I'm glad you checked though. Seeing as the weekend is coming up she would have been without had you not checked on her. You're such a good mommy even to those that aren't yours....yet. ;) :)

neko1
01-31-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Barbara

Haha great idea!;)

Cataholic
01-31-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I'm glad you checked though. Seeing as the weekend is coming up she would have been without had you not checked on her. You're such a good mommy even to those that aren't yours....yet. ;) :)

Double that!!!!!

jenluckenbach
01-31-2003, 07:02 PM
some people just don't have a clue......and others just don't care. But at least there are people like you to make up for them.

lizbud
01-31-2003, 08:14 PM
I'm glad you picked that moment to check up on Gracie.:)

I'm sure she appreciates you more than you know.:D

NoahsMommy
02-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Yet????? Oh no....no more. I've learned that we barely have enough quality time for our four. Any more would send Noah and I over the edge. But...I have plenty of love to give and a wonderful shelter to take her. :)

It hit me on the way home tonight, she's not like our kitties at home. She is out there, hanging on to survive. I'd been feeding her when I was able to (meaning, when I could get away for a few minutes each day), thinking that what I gave her was just a treat. On the way out tonight, I saw that the food (whole cup of Iams and packet of Wiska's wet food) I left about 3 hours prior, was completely gone...I had been comparing what she needs food-wise to what my cats at home need/do. How could I have not realized this?? :( I feel so bad. I left a ton of food on my way out, but I think I'll go check on her tomorrow.

catlady1945
02-01-2003, 07:48 AM
You are a good-hearted person. I hope everything works out for Gracie.

zippy-kat
02-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Barbara

:D LOL :D

moosmom
02-02-2003, 11:02 AM
Noahsmommy,

You're the best!! If it weren't for you, that kitty would probably starve. How about a little shelter??? Get a green rubbermaid (or whatever is cheaper ) 18-20 gal tub and flip it over with the cover on the bottom. Cut out a hole large enough for the kitty to get in. Line the bin with newspaper and straw and maybe a blanket.

NoahsMommy
02-02-2003, 03:21 PM
Moosmom,
I've bee thinking about a shelter, but my concern is that the jerky gardners will get rid of it. Where I put here food is at a major enterance to our building. I could get something like that and maybe put it in the bushes, away from our building. Good idea, thank you!! :D

moosmom
02-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Noahsmommy,

Putting the shelter away from heavy traffic (both foot and car) would be an excellent idea. Try to find a "bushy" part where the shelter won't stand out too much and it won't be too noticeable.