PDA

View Full Version : Neko is home!!

neko1
01-30-2003, 05:13 PM
He's back!!! Let's just hope he eats!!
He didn't vomit the whole time he was at the hospital. It was so hard to do any work today, cause I just kept going back to his cage to give him some love.
He's on Sucrafate and Metronidazole to settle his stomach so I hope he eats.
I'll keep you posted....

-michelle

momoffuzzyfaces
01-30-2003, 05:17 PM
I know how glad you are to have your baby home. Let's hope being home with the ones he loves will do the trick. The cats all have their paws crossed for him and I'm sending prayers his way too.

neko1
01-30-2003, 05:35 PM
He's eating he's eating he's eating!!!!!!!!

...pray for no puke...

trisha0503
01-30-2003, 05:45 PM
Awwww!!! :) :) I'm so Glad Neko is home ! Precious Neko - pls try to keep your food in your stomach ;) You'll get lots of kisses from Mom and lots of catnips too :) Get some rest sweetie !

slick
01-30-2003, 05:54 PM
As my English Cockney Grandmother used to say (God rest her sole!) "Feed, Feed, you need to put some fat on your bones"!

Yippeeeee! Please don't puke!!!! Your humans have had enough to clean up. What was the problem anyway?

slick
max & speckles

jenluckenbach
01-30-2003, 06:03 PM
around here we poetically call it "kutz". so don't do it Neko. I am very glad that you are home.

neko1
01-30-2003, 06:09 PM
well unfortunately it was one of those things that can not be explained. I took a look at his bloodwork this moring and it was absolutely perfect-one of the best blood results I have ever seen! His x-rays were also normal. So I guess he just had a little stomach bug and hopefully the meds are helping him to keep everything down.

jenluckenbach
01-30-2003, 06:15 PM
I don't want to make fun of this great news, and it IS great news.....but Neko is a faker!!!!! Lucas did this to me once too. He had diarrhea (liquid) on the carpet and then proceeded to throw up his breakfast. Then he continued to look at me so pitifully that I just knew he was hurting So I took him to the vet. They did x-ray for foreign body the whole 9 yards. Gave him an injecton and sent him home with medicine. Well, when that little bugger got home he was as playful as a kitten. Acted like he had no cares in the world. From then on I called him the FAKER.

Thought that might put another smile on your face. again, glad for the good news.

tatsxxx11
01-30-2003, 06:41 PM
Welcome home precious Neko! Phew.......I know what it's like to sweat out that..."Will he/she eat" or not!! Hugs to you sweet little Neko. I know your Mama is so happy! Sleep well sweet soul!!:)

NoahsMommy
01-30-2003, 09:47 PM
That really is wonderful news! I bet Neko is happy to be home. :)

neko1
01-31-2003, 05:27 AM
Well he held down his food from last night and is eating this morning. He's still not eating nearly as much as he used to, but I'm assuming once he's feeling 100%, then maybe he'll eat everything.

You know what Jen, I'm really beginning to think he is a faker!!!;)

Cataholic
01-31-2003, 07:37 AM
Huge sign of relief from Cincinnati! Great news, Neko and Michelle! Faker boy!!!:D

HayleyRosie
01-31-2003, 08:12 AM
I'm glad Neko is home and feeling better.

Russian Blue
01-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Wooohooo!!!!!!

:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-31-2003, 10:57 AM
That's great news!!! He's home, he's eating, he's not puking. Maybe he did just a bug or something. At least for now everything's good, and here's hoping it stays that way.

Poor Neko, did you have a tummy ache? Hopefully it's all better now. I don't think you're a faker, you just wanted some extra attention from your mommy, and knew this was a good way to get it. But next time please just meow at her and jump in her lap, ok sweet boy? That'll be a lot less stressful on you, her and her pocketbook. :)

slick
01-31-2003, 12:04 PM
A faker??? Oh Neko, close your ears! I, for one, believe you! You must have had an upset tummy. Please continue to keep your food down and keep your mummy and daddy happy! So glad you are on the mend!

luv
slick
max & speckles

AmberLee
01-31-2003, 09:41 PM
So glad to hear he's on the mend. Whew!

shais_mom
02-01-2003, 11:31 PM
I am sorry to hear he was sick, but I am glad that he is home with you!! Its almost lucky (?) that you get to see him while you are at work, when he is sick. At least you can love on him.
I hope he stays better!!:)

Barbara
02-02-2003, 04:57 AM
It sounds as if he's on a good way. Hope he stays well.

mom of 6 cats
02-03-2003, 01:45 PM
so glad Neko is getting better!

kimlovescats
02-03-2003, 05:22 PM
So glad that Neko is feeling better!!! Maybe he ate a little something you didn't know about, and it didn't "set well"!!

;)