PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

jackiesdaisy1935
01-30-2003, 09:10 AM
Don tried to come in last night to tell everyone Thank You, but it wouldn't take his name or password, one of those cyber things I guess. It ain't perfect, I will let him on my computer today so he can read them all.
He wanted to say thank you so very much, he did have a great day we went for a Japanese lunch and then he got some presents.
Round two starts on Friday will leave and be back on Sunday. Our son and family will be meeting us up there and of course there will be four Schnauzers. The Quails Inn loves dogs and it is such a beautiful place.
Don turned 73 yesterday and doesn't feel a day over 72, lol.
Thank you all so much for your wonderful Happy Birthdays for him he really appreciated all of your thoughts, as I did too.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Logan
01-30-2003, 10:57 AM
Well, he knows he is loved, Jackie, not only by you, but by the multitudes, all over the country!!! :) Of course, he shares a birthday with the most special of all girls, which makes the 29th an even more special day!!! LOL!!! :D

You guys have a wonderful weekend celebration and give that fellow lots more happy birthday wishes from us!!!

Logan, Helen, Honey, Lilly and Murphy :D

Dixieland Dancer
01-30-2003, 12:48 PM
At least he Knows we were thinking of him! Thanks for letting him read the posts. Have a wonderful weekend!!! :D