PDA

View Full Version : Update on my husbands stolen car.

Christiansmommy
01-29-2003, 11:39 AM
They found the car, and as expected it is trashed. The engine, transmission, wheels, rims, tailpipe, and dash electronics are gone. It was found on the side of the road up on blocks about 45 minutes from my house. They have it under a tarp right now to keep the snow off of it, to see if they can dust for fingerprints. Hope insurance sees that it isnt driveable and still gives us what we deserve for it...I'll keep you posted.

Robyn

ramanth
01-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Ohhh how sickening. :(

I do hope they can pull some fingerprints off it and that your Insurance still reimburses you.

Dixieland Dancer
01-29-2003, 12:42 PM
Hope they realize you are a victim in this and don't hassle you about it. After all that is WHY we pay insurance premiums isn't it?

iceyshiver21
01-29-2003, 12:48 PM
OH MY! is the crime rate high by your home??? Our nieghbors car has been broken into 3 or 4 times :eek: we've had our windows smashed and gas taken out of our car but thats the worst thats ever happend!

**I hope you get all the money you need!

Christiansmommy
01-29-2003, 12:58 PM
The crime rate in my particular town is not high...thats why we are so shocked...of course, parts of New Jersey do have high crime rates...but not my town...

zippy-kat
01-29-2003, 01:27 PM
Best of luck to you, guys!

Rachel
01-29-2003, 03:27 PM
Oh Robyn, I am so sorry that this happened to you and your husband. I had my fingers crossed that maybe it was a couple kids joy riding and they would find the car all in tact.

HoRsELUvR
01-29-2003, 03:58 PM
I'm glad they found your car and i hope they will help u buy a new one and find out who took your car!