PDA

View Full Version : your dog's favorite toy

primabella
01-28-2003, 07:23 PM
mickey's favorite toy is his green and blue poddle puppet, mr. bigglesworth. he drags him everywhere and always makes sure that he is in the same room as it. once i was vacuuming and he "risked his life" to save his puppet from the "evil vacuum". it's too cute. he's fallen asleep several times with it by his side. so, how about your dog? what's his favorite toy? (if he has one) and i'd love to see pics! :D

thanks! :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/pe392c4fc30f71272a93d8eaa21c5f958/fcbf3d83.jpg

Cookiebaker
01-28-2003, 07:39 PM
Hmmmm...one?? I think it would have to be the new deceased Pig-a-lito. I don't even have any pictures of it, but it was a plastic squeaky pig that was holding a fork & knife. He *loved* that piggy, and would wander around squeak, squeak, squeak. Now his favorite is a stuffed lamb, called Booda (at least that's what is embroidered on his front). I don't give it to him very often and only under close supervision because he chewed the ears off within 5 minutes. :eek: But no stuffing is exposed, so it's still "safe".

Kfamr
01-28-2003, 07:54 PM
Simba's favorite toy is Purple Bunny which can be viewed on the page dedicated to P.B. (http://www.geocities.com/llenroc28/PurpleBunny.html)

primabella
01-28-2003, 08:12 PM
aww, purple bunny is such a cute stuffy!!

cookiebaker - whenever stuffing starts showing in his puppet, my mom sews it back together. lol, he's all sticthed up . my mom has looked for a new stuffie, but they aren't like mr. bigglesworth and i'm sure mickey wouldn't like them. picky dog :p

RubyMutt
01-28-2003, 10:00 PM
Cute pics!! :D

Ruby LOVES her purple tug toy. It's definitely her fave. Here's a pic... (sorry her eyes are weird in this pic :rolleyes:... i hate camera flashes:()
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p2a2cf5cb386811660ee0e28d674baa98/fcb6dd9a.jpg

primabella
01-29-2003, 02:30 PM
aww :) i've never seen any of those types of toys around. too bad, since mickey loves playing tug-of-war with the dish rag :rolleyes:

robinh
01-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Molly is the only one of the four who really likes toys - her favorite is the little soccer ball. Any one of the four colors we have can be the "one" of the moment. I would take a picture if I could move fast enough. She is a toy playing fool when she gets started.

Dogz
01-29-2003, 03:14 PM
Prince is my new Samoyed puppy, and his favorite thing is his teanie beanie baby Nanook, but he also likes carrying clothing articles around the house!

primabella
01-29-2003, 03:16 PM
dogz! where have you been? :D

LoudLou
01-29-2003, 03:29 PM
LOUD Louie loves his Elmo and you just can't beat the Tennis Ball.:D

primabella
01-29-2003, 03:50 PM
ohhh....how cute!

joycenalex
01-30-2003, 06:24 AM
both alex and duke love their nyla bones and kongs. neither one is interested in a soft toy. oh yes, if the kitten is playing with a paper wad, both dogs want it!;)

lovemyshiba
01-30-2003, 09:23 AM
The picture with Elmo is adorable!!!
Mine love their Kongs, and I just got a dental dinosaur (I think it's made by nylabone) and they love it!! They also love tennis balls--they had 2 stuffies that they got for Christmas, but they were a little to rough on them--I have one still, with intentions to sew it, but I'm waiting til they settle down a bit more.

ParNone
01-30-2003, 11:58 AM
Murph has the most pathetic canvas cow that he loves. I think
it cost me like $2 at Walmart and it looks like it. Just a canvas
tube with some sad looking cloth horns and nose sewed on it.

Maddie loves her hedge hog toy. She tosses it across the room,
then pounces on it, rolls on it, does a lil' shimmy dance on top of
it and then finally rips all the stuffing out of it.

Oz purty much loves everything, so I'm not sure he has a fave.
A lot of times he's carrying around what's more or less a piece
of cloth, cuz Maddie's done got ahold of it and ripped all the
stuffing out of what use to be a stuffed ball or dinosaur or
hedgehog. As long as you throw it, so he can catch it in the
air, he's not too particular about which toy it is.

Par...

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-30-2003, 12:34 PM
Drake goes through favorite toys all the time!

Currently, he and his buddy glow ball are inseperable! Andrew and I (when I am at Ft. Rucker) take him out every night into an adjacent field and through it for him. We have to hold the ball to our headlamps to make it glow in the dark! I can imagine what the bypassers are thinking!

lovemyshiba
01-30-2003, 02:23 PM
You know what--I think their favorite toys are each other--they play together far more than they play with the toys!!

primabella
01-30-2003, 02:26 PM
:D hehe :D

mom mom just bought a new toy for mickey (mr. biggleworth has his stuffing sticking out and he's bitten into the squeaker). she bought a blue beaver that we named dr. evil. lol, i love austin powers :rolleyes: maybe he'll accept dr. evil into the group :p

wolf_Q
01-30-2003, 11:35 PM
Nebo has had many favorite stuffies as they don't last long enough to have one favorite. I have a very large box I call the Stuffed Animal Graveyard. There's many I've been meaning to sew up, but it probably won't happen.

When he was tiny his favorite toy was a stuffed husky that I gave him. He LOVED that thing. That is, until one day I accidentally left it in his dog run and and pooped on it....garbage time!

I think right now his favorites are probably his kong, stuffed basketball with ropes on either side (runs full speed around the house with it growling and flipping it around), real basketball with ropes on it (does the same thing with that one except outside!) , a red/green squeaky rubber ball, and a stuffed snake that squeaks. He really likes things that squeak! Sooo exciting! Though I must say the squeakers do not last long. When choosing something to just plain chew on, he normally goes for the hooves.

Reggie and Smokey really don't have much interest in toys. Reggie's only interest is to drag them all into his kennel to hide them from Nebo!!